Thursday, March 18, 2010

I like watching "Shortland Street"


Edit: This morning, one of my dogs (Espresso) stole the chocolate rose that James gave me for my bday. Later, i found her with only the stem and an empty wrapper. LOOOOL guess i won't be eating it but wth??? nuuuuuu espresso don't die ==' Well she seems pretty content atm... licking my hand and all hmm =='

Can someone who's doing/knows someone doing Music as breadth in Melb Uni tell me what it's like? And which subjects would you recommend blah blah. I've looked at the handbook but you can't get into LMS unless you enroll subs....which sucks. 

And no, i'm not aiming for a Diploma in Music i would just like to consider this as a breadth next semester. My friend picked up guitar as his breadth and as cool as that is, i don't want to add " a guitar" on my next uni booklist. 

I don't have uni on thursday. But i spent today watching lots of tv, dramas and eating. Damnit. 

1 Comments:

Blogger Luindilwen said...

guitar is cool!!...classical and spanish rather than anything else...but why music?

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com