Monday, March 22, 2010

paperback

So you may or may not have noticed that i had deleted the previous post shortly after writing it. I thought i had deleted it for good (it was emo) until people kept asking me why they could only see the title in their blog follower list. LOL damnit. 

The reason for my temporary emoness was because i felt like my world was getting smaller and more compact even though the universe was getting bigger... I'm speaking of uni in metaphorical terms btw. I just suddenly felt like i wouldn't be able to make any really good new friends at uni like at school until i realised that it's only been 3 weeks and blah blah. And i was sort of hating myself for not going on any camps (namely AA) because of all the new potential friendships etc i could've made. But this is just the beginning no?

Maybe i should start stalking people and force them to stay friends with me forever. Ha

Well maybe not like that. xD

(I have a lot to say today. So you can stop here if you want.) The girl next to me in my 2hour breadth lecture was really strange. She drew a blob person and labelled it with "SKIM MILK". And across the top of her page she had drawn smiley faces that screamed "Let my Cameron gooooooooo"... and there were lots of notes reminding her to "think happy thoughts" all over her page. Hmm.. And when i tried to talk to her she put her earphones in instead =(

We ate eggy noodles for lunch today =D And had these big, free pancakes for "recess" and i slept on Elaine's squishy bear pencil case on the squishier couches in the Biomed library... which seriously looks like a club/lounge. It sucked Geerthana right in rofl.

Are you guys bored of this post yet? HAHA (Well this is the best bit i reckon.) I love Chemistry and my lecturer even more now. He tells us which polycyclic hydrocarbons trigger cancer (like the scrotum cancer significantly seen in chimney sweepers at the time) and of two particular amines that smell like rotting corpses. They train police dogs by making them smell these compounds. And he also told us that excessive smelling of diethyl ether will render you unconscious moments after experiencing a moment of euphoria. Apparently he witnessed this as an undergrad during a chem prac. Heh xD 

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i want that diethyl ether. the moment of euphoria shall weigh out everything else. :D

8:13 PM  
Blogger Thomas said...

so it's kinda like getting smashed. except quicker?
awesome.
<3

8:36 PM  
Blogger Luindilwen said...

LOOOLLL that sound awsome!!! chocolate 0.0...i think the pic is really cute!! and chimney sweepers ..fasciation...euphoria i like the word...btw don't worry about new friends or the psycho randoms like that girl...when things happen they happen at the right time. ^^

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Bill said...

Interesting blog...came here via Hungy's. Adding to that diethyl ether story, smelling concentrated NH3 gives you a rush up your head like WASABI, and leaves you teary-eyed and smelling nothing but FISH for a few minutes. And acetone (mildly toxic) smells like fresh alcohol, except with a sugary twist - quite addictive lol.

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Alice heheheheeeeeee said...

heya viv! I think I feel the same about the friend bit, but then again, I am also a social retard. In short, I feel like I can't make any really, really good, close friends at uni. That pic about the chocolate is really cute. :)

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com