Friday, November 20, 2009

nananana BATMAN

Holidays are soooooooo good so far.
Day 1:
- went to PLC to give in swimming forms
- swam at Aquarena for 1.5hours and then i cbs anymore.
- bussed to Westfield and bought clothes. I also got a Batman bra how cool is that/am i ???????? :D
- bussed back home after going through that weird sandstorm kinda shit.
- party soon :)

So.. i couldn't find my cap so i swam with hair tied up anyway. And i took out my prescription goggles and omg they had broken in the middle =( And i left my pro ones somewhere...either with laura or someone.. DAMN. So i swam without cap and goggles that is ...bad. And because i closed my eyes underwater when i resurfaced i almost rammed my hands into this fat lady's butt while doing breaststroke. Hmm.. and i didn't want to swim outside so i could only swim in the SLOW lane because the MEDIUM and FAST lanes had turned into swimming classes...

And is it bad that i analyse the way other people teach swimming? I think i'm really grateful for doing Austswim under PLC, because i realise how many problems i can identify and try and fix now... whereas i was watching one class and it was turning into a disaster. One, it was a huge class (for that level) around 10 kids in a 25m pool and it's impossible to keep an eye on every kid. Secondly, she was really good with keeping them in order but this is where the structure of the pool comes in... With 25m pools you should stand on the edge and call out at them so each kid doesn't start to feel bored and therefore muck around. Or, just use half the pool and tell them to swim back and forth. So half the kids were swimming and the other half were getting bored because the teacher wasn't with them.

Going to somehow wrap this present. And write a card. And shower my hair is disgusting

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

can i see your batman bra....
...you can model it for me

you dont have to tell farn
=]

2:34 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com