Monday, November 16, 2009

little minions




Cramming latin. sorry can't talk. bed is full of clothes. weather is getting better.
i'm excited the end is near i can't wait.
All i can think about is Big Bang Theory. i didn't eat as much today woohoo
the end is near. the beginning of real holidays are about to begin.
why do i have a translation of "human counsels" in Tacitus what other kind of counsels were you expecting???
i need a second job. i will get that second job.
i will stop drinking so much soup.
i had 8 dumplings today i think i need to pee
you are my followers. (funny how it's not readers)
I really need to relieve my bladder.
This is bad, now i imagine drawing the female reproductive system and the bladder and then the urethra and this is stupid
I should go now.

That was a strange post.


Edit: OMGOMGOMG
I am so excited for after exams even though i don't finish till Thursday 10:35am !!!!! Obviously learning Tacitus isn't very important atm but these holidays are going to be so good.

I already have the beginning of freedom planned: 
- shopping spree (i have a list already)
- parties
- crown buffet
- working again and perhaps a 2nd job
-  swimming at 8am-10am everyday 
- scour the newspaper for musicals to watch. James, you're coming with me. Anyone else?
- revisit the cello and piano. Sav, where are those double piano concertos we were going to do?
- have a doggy day with Kristen and her puppy
- take Espresso and Cino greyhound racing again.
- and if i get super bored i'll go to the arcades like i did 3 times a week in primary school

Basically, there is no reason to stay at home on msn. Until then, DIE TACITUS DIE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com