Tuesday, November 17, 2009

WTFFF

I did not bother finding a suitable picture for this post. All my pics are happy and this post is disgusting.

So around 11pm last night i shuffled off to eat a mango, tripping down the stairs as always -even though i was wearing shorts as opposed to the usual trackies. I found my beautiful mango and cut it open into three parts. Just as i had begun eating one part i spied a black spider around the size of a 5cent coin on the floor infront of me. Since i couldn't be bothered vacuuming it as i always do i reached for the mortein and sprayed it. Well it started to die and WTFFFFFFF all these baby spiders start crawling from it. Had i forgotten that mummy spiders actually carry their babies with them?? Do they?! Or was this spider carrying out mitosis in its death???? Well whatever the hell was happening i sprayed more and then left the massacre on the ground. So i washed my hands and finished eating the rest of the mango, thinking "Oh god. This is bad karma. I can see the spider souls flying up to spider heaven now. And now i'm going to be attacked by a spider in my bed or in my next mango." LIKE WTF. So now i will always vacuum spiders.

And then i went back and tripped up the stairs.


Latin exam starts tomorrow and ends Thursday 10:35am. I am beginning to dread it and i haven't finished cramming.

Oh yes. Dot Liu - my biggest silent reader fan. I think you should make a facebook after your exams at least. And even better, A BLOG. 

1 Comments:

Blogger Luindilwen said...

you vacuum spiders?...O.o...okay...LOL latin..our last one...good.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com