Thursday, November 19, 2009

IB IS DONE. ALL DONE.



Wow, now my score is finalised. fkkkkk

SCREW THAT. time to enjoy life as it should be. Going out and not feeling guilty but then realizing this means getting a job or two. Money does make things more enjoyable in this case.

Today Kristen and i celebrated end of exams by going to Chadstone. I bought presents for Farn, Slarkin and Jadey and a dress and shorts for myself :) The dress reminds me of cabarets but i'm wearing it at slarkins so you'll see. I spent just under $100 and saved $60 because of awesome sales and my skills at finding them. bahahaha I wish i could keep the presents i bought you guys, i really hope you like them. I can't photoblog them or then the surprise is ruined but a lot of thought and OMG MUST BUY impulse buying was put in :)

Now i am trying to clean up this paperbomb in every place of the house i have studied but all i've done is carefully pack away my IB Biology self written notes in a folder. You don't know how long they take unless you do Bio (especially IB bio...the subject is basically self taught). I have 15+ geog textbooks to return, biology and chemistry past papers to give back and be refunded for and hand in some notices to aquatic centre.

I'm scared that my mum will make excuses to stop me from going out so much. She can't say "get a job" because i already have one but she could say "....start music again. PRACTISE" or "go to the gym instead of seeing your friends, you're just wasting money". I don't know what she will do but it's inevitable that i can't go out if i have no money (aka no job) and we'll just see.

I have to develop photos. And frame the best ones. I love you guys :)

YEAR 12 IS OVER. FOREVER.

Edit: So i was on the bus back to Boxhill from chadstone and it got more packed on the way. I ended up sitting across a uni student who had the same Bardot shirt and phone as me and i was like oooh twin! (Just like how Joey gets excited about finding his hand twin ROFL) but then later i'm like... wtf i can see up her skirt omg please close your legs =( .. and then the bus was already stuffy because no air con and these two girls come on. Your typical "hot bitch + fat friend" who in this case is the bigger bitch kinda pair. So both had dyed their hair peroxide blonde and "fat friend" was swearing about everything and calling some random a "fkn pedophile" and other girl was like yeah okay.. haha 

Hmm..bus trips are interesting.  

2 Comments:

Blogger Thomas said...

BUS TRIPS ARE AMAZINGGGGG!

congrats vivi :D

1:31 AM  
Anonymous steph wang said...

CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com