Wednesday, November 18, 2009

accidental sleep

So i accidentally slept at 10:30pm and woke up at 3:30am. So now it is 7:19am and i have an exam at 1pm.

Well...look what Facebook provided me.

Your Daily Horoscope: November 18, 2009
Pisces Feb. 19 - Mar 20

You might be called into a special leadership role today, Pisces. Your energy is high, and you seem to hold an unusual key to success at whatever others are looking for you to do. There's a lot of energy around about devotion and self-sacrifice, and you may hear or be around someone who is very dogmatic, and lets power go to their head. Right now its as important for you to ignore that sort of behavior as it is for you to live your ideals. You also need to ignore any criticism you receive, because it is only an expression of envy.

Interpretation:
I will experience a calling from God to blast Ovid with my awesome super energy during the unseen. Not only will i succeed, but someone is going to become the new Sir Thomas More and perhaps a more arrogant Richard Rich?? Except that i'm too busy smiting Ovid to notice and sending him a last minute message to kill Tacitus before i do tomorrow, if my horoscope permits it. Yes yes, criticize me all you want stupid Roman gods, but you're just jealous that i managed to kill off these authors first. Except i think we should keep Virgil. 

I'm talking to myself, aren't i?   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com