Tuesday, November 17, 2009

art of love



I drank too much soup. WADDUP MOONPIE?! red ribbons 

I want a jumper like that. Shopping sales are everywhere but i'm still stuck in the exam room.
I crumpled my post it note. 
I need to develop photos and frame the best ones. 
I have to clear out my room. 
I dislike headaches. 
I am excited because tomtom designed me a froggy blog tee. YOU KNOW YOU WANT ONE TOO. 
I can't wait till Thursday.
I can't express how overwhelmed Tacitus makes me feel. 
I have two kinds of cake sitting on the table.
I like the idea of going out for French on sunday.
I think i need to play Zoombinis. That's all i can think about at the moment. 
I'M BATMAN. SHHH 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com