Sunday, November 15, 2009

PSP charger status: Lost


Poo. I must stop watching Big Bang Theory and start memorising up to chapter 52 in Tacitus today. I hate this. So i'm watching behind the scenes stuff.

You people make me broke. But broke with love i suppose. 5 birthday parties or something in 3 days? Present shopping is fun but i need to start working again.

Edi informed me about working at Aquarena and you know, if i work for 3.5hrs at PLC and Aquarena once a week (because you can work in 3.5hr+ shifts) then i will get around $140/week. Not bad right? Heh. Teaching is fun so if any of you are short of money i suggest you teach something.

Also, i'm thinking of changing to a new blog layout after exams. And i think that the following people should also be part of the blogging community: Fiona, Swango, Dot :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous steph wang said...

HAHAHA i agree
BUT FIRST FACEBOOK
TOMORROW IS THE DAY I WILL MAKE A FACEBOOK !

8:29 AM  
Blogger f i o n a said...

OOH cant wait to tag all the photos i have of you swango =P
i make a blog after exams!! XD
but i donoooo wat to name itttttttt

7:06 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

name it fionaforever

or something to do with me bahahaaa

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com