Saturday, November 14, 2009

Gravity, thou art a heartless bitch


Latin is so boring so i've been watching Big Bang Theory for 2 hours now. I need to wash my face and it feels like a holiday but not......

I just realised i haven't eaten breakfast. Laura's making a mango smoothie i think and she got a blog! 


Those drinks look so refreshing. Maybe i should've blogged later in the day when i've actually done something. OMG MAYBE THERE IS A SATURDAY MORNING MOVIE ON CHANNEL 72 NOW TO WATCH. That means i will move downstairs to work! And i'll be closer to the fridge okay where is this going .... 

Goodbye, squishy icecreams.  

2 Comments:

Anonymous steph wang said...

I LOVE BIG BANG THEORY (L)
sheldon is so awesomely cool

1:19 PM  
Blogger wensi☆ said...

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com