Thursday, October 08, 2009

perfume

Valedictory Dinner sounds pointless to go to - i could do more study. But then again it's one night where I'll try not to worry about stuff. Except it's like $25 or something?? I DON'T WANT TO GO TO THE BREAKFAST. Which is apparently included in that $25?? So if i don't go and sit in the freezing cold with my bread and butter then i still have to pay this $25?? What if i'm still hungry afterwards. What if i get sick. I wake up at that time okay i could just have breakfast in my car or something to celebrate. What if i just like to complain. 

I'm not good at waking up around 6-6:30am ever since i stopped swimming training.

You know what i hate? And you know why i'm in such a foul mood now? 

.....

I hate latin paper 1. And i hate myself for not working on my grammar because if we work hard enough we can all get 7s in our paper 2, if not already, but it's the unseen in paper 1 that pulls our marks down so quickly. 

Why didn't i choose french..? Latin is perfect for VCE in terms of marks.

Whatever. I'm going to improve somehow. 

Upcoming events: 

- Band 45 is resurrecting for Valedictory Dinner 

- I'm a poo to-be

- And we got our PLC Year 12 trackies

- I just failed my Paper 3 chem exam LOL it's okay. It's rote learning at least and not.. weird.. hard stuff... i can't figure out. 

- Life is so cool. I keep on eating cup noodles uh oh



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com