Tuesday, September 15, 2009

quickie

- been pigging out all day 

- i want to mow my lawn because those yellow flowers piss me off

- i've spent all day writing bio notes 

- i am sick of bio but i have to finish this chapter 

- i need to pee so badly 

- i can see carrot sticks and peanut butter

- it is dark outside and i can no longer see the yellow flowers :) 

- my room is messy again 

- i had a dream about harry potter spells, boarding school, bio excursion, a blue and green thunderstorm and being in a pharmacy. 

- i didn't do anything interesting today. 

- i am 5 posts off 200. 

2 Comments:

Blogger Luindilwen said...

you can make daisy rings and hang them in your house...i love those flowers!!^^

8:30 PM  
Anonymous v said...

QUICKIE.
haha. i'm up for it ;]

gimme carrot sticks

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com