Thursday, September 17, 2009

typical

The weather today is pathetic. It's raining but it's weak. At least give me a thunderstorm while you're at it. 

via papertissue

I was surfing through Gourmet Traveller and Kristen came upon this article, "The Art of Packing", which i would like to share. I'm sure all of us have LV trunks to fill with equally expensive garments. Man, i wish i had money. 

Feel like hot chocolate and marshmallows? Click here  

Feel like partaying in Phuket? Procrastinate even more here

I feel like i'm advertising my own food blog. Yesterday, Laura made pumpkin cookies with a hint of nutmeg. Sounds spicy but it was good i promise. Today, we're going to be making a savoury pizza of some sort. Jealous yet? 

Today's agenda: stop skipping breakfast and waiting for lunch (oh wait it's already 12:15pm despite waking up 3 hours ago), latin, english, getting heart attacks everytime i see a Maths SL paper 2 exam and just being cool.

...this biology paper isn't treating me well either. Maybe it's because i haven't finished revising. 

edit: scrap that. I HATE TACITUS. 

3 Comments:

Blogger Luindilwen said...

LOL i dont like breakfast i think dinner has the best food.

btw i am so so so damn jealous cause my mom throws a fit when i try to make something its always you should be studying not cooking!!! post-feminism...*sigh* LOL

12:25 PM  
Anonymous steph wang said...

DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLS
i want ur sister
she sounds like a chef

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Pinga said...

Awww what a lovely quote~

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com