Monday, September 14, 2009

please interpret my dream.

Edit: I really really really like The Crucible. I'm starting to like Man for All Seasons now too. 

I've had the same dream three times in two weeks. No, i am not practising Roman rituals and nor am i insane. 

What does it mean when each dream begins with an expedition of three people (...) who have been selected as sacrifices in an unknown land? The setting changes from nowhere, in the middle of the ocean to my house in a desert. Is it amusing that i always die/get eaten? Why am i sought after by a stupid, scaly, purple dragon? And what kind of dragon makes you watch them eat the other person limb by limb? 

I suspect that the dragon is my sister.

Even in my dreams, The Aeneid and IB have sucked me into dark side. How come i don't get awesome dreams like my sister does??? With superpowers ??

She was granted four superpowers; turning invisible, something, something and morphing into this gigantic purple blob monster LOL . So everytime she turned into that monster she scared everyone by roaring and squishing them. how fkn cool is that ??? 

I think that my dragon is the evil twin/side of her happy purple blob. 

Happy purple blob monster/super power, please come visit me instead :)  

2 Comments:

Blogger Luindilwen said...

BARNEY...BAAARRRNNEEEEYYY!!!!!!!!!

8:45 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

omfg i hate barney LOLOL

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com