Thursday, August 20, 2009

sparkle sparkle

Lol today was eventful. did bio prac. then chem prac. titrating tetraamine copper sulphate.

i want these dresses. $39 and $19 respectively. But i'll only get the black mini one if its not stiff material. And when i lose like 5kg. which will be never. cos i cbf.Why is it called "Mini Dress" when it doesn't even look Mini? even my cgs dress rides up higher.... 15cm higher... :O

Lol doesn't that remind of the Blue Dress story in year 9 ??? I wrote about a girl who had an invisible friend and wore a blue dress. and the girl got depressed and forgot she was allergic to cheese so she absent mindedly ate it in her depression and well ... died. LOL but i think i ended it rather touchingly :)


OKAY HOW ABOUT I JUST LET YOU GUYS READ IT YOURSELF. and laugh at my weird... thoughts.


Melba Hall Concerto Concert tomorrow night. I am excited.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

BUY THE BLUE ONE FOR ME
THANK YOU VIVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
=D

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Farnie said...

nuuu
blue one for viv =]hot

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com