Tuesday, August 04, 2009

yeah

So... i've turned into . on msn instead of my usual name.

I don't feel like talking. I don't want to open my mouth. I keep on exiting msn convos. All i do is eat. I get annoyed by nearly everyone because suddenly everything seems stupid.

I'm beyond complaining about schoolwork. I'm just dealing with it now since this is what i got for doing IB - don't even talk to me about VCE.

I think after next friday i'll be normal again =D

But for now, i'm just a dot.



Okay that wasn't the complete reason why i'm suddenly feeling so down.

4 Comments:

Anonymous kath said...

you are cool viv. i love you

8:44 PM  
Anonymous naddzzzz said...

VIVV MY DARLING xD
D: dw dear ^___^
we all have our ups and downs
once this year is over, we will go PARTAYYYYYYY!!!!
... and get drunk etc
YAY

10:34 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

HAHAHAHAH yay drunk

10:44 PM  
Blogger .::EmiLy::. said...

viv, i' m totes there with you :(

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com