Saturday, July 25, 2009

fat ass

Now that i've gotten all my ideas for my TOK essay, i cbf writing it anymore. great.

So glad it's the weekend.

Me in year 9 being stupid. nothing has changed ye?

Most important things to do:
Sat/Sun - email the stupid TOK draft
Mon - bio prac due
Tues - dont really want to know
Wed - fkn UMAT
Thurs - screw myself over 20min practice oral. if i get Age of Innocence i think i will die on the spot. I don't know it. Please please god give me either Wilfred Owen, Seamus Heaney or Hamlet. Please no Running in the Family either.
Fri - i guess i'll be dead by then.

I eat more than i work. great

1 Comments:

Blogger Luindilwen said...

vivi,
i think that's the only texts we have...and one key point with wilfred owen...he's a miserable bugger.

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com