Wednesday, July 29, 2009

during our spares...

Edit: Don't you wish you could do this...

Kristen and i muck around. She was trying to do art and i was trying to take pictures of her. Take note of Kristen's facial expressions heheehehe

Quote: (when people were doing pushups in geog.....)

Sports Captain - "When i was buff i could do 60 pushups in one go!"
Normal person in geog class - "When i was buff i could do 2 pushups and they were girl ones!"

See what it takes to be sports captain? @.@

UMAT
Didn't like Section 1. Really enjoyed Section 3. and Section 2 was soso. If i don't get into Med anywhere (monash, melb, interstate), I think i will do Arts/Law or Arts/Science. I really don't want to do Health Sciences like Pharmacy.. Dentistry... etc...

English Oral
The 20min oral where you're given a passage to analyse from 1 of 4 texts studied especially for this for 20minutes and you immediately speak in good english for next 9-12minutes. All of this is taped and then sent to the IBO overseas. Except I spoke for 19minutes....because they need to ask you 5minutes of questions after. Why didn't the teacher stop meeeeeeee ? I have to practice speaking for 12minutes max or i'm gonna get penalised in the real thing.

I felt myself repeating the words "moral bargain", "this suggests...", "moral dilemma", "despair", "inner turmoil", "anguish" and this emphasises" and i think i made up a few words on the spot too @.@... But yeah, i hope i did alright because my teacher said she was really pleased. Good.

Since i did my oral on Hamlet, i'm going to do one of Wilfred Owen's poems next. I think this internal counts 15% for English? It's not so scary now.

The oral made me miss my bio class. hence, the bio quiz. which i had to stay afterschool to do. and epically failed that because i don't know...

Weird Times

Tanji gave me hot choc and Stooph dragged me all over floor during lunch after introducing a topic about boobs. So yeah.. got dragged halfway down the corridor and back today... rofl slide slideeeeeee now my uniform is dusty.


Time to do geog and english.

Laura and i just baked muesli. REALLY REALLY GOOD.

(Katherine go to Emily's blog. You're featured!!!!)

4 Comments:

Anonymous =D said...

"Stooph dragged me all over floor during lunch after introducing a topic about boobs."

OH ELABORATE PLEASE =P
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA despite the fact I'm laughing, I'm serious xD

Oh you baked muesli? o.O how? D:

11:15 PM  
Blogger anonymous psuedonym said...

post the comic on facebook and you'll get 10000000views

kristen's expressions are funny :-D

11:58 PM  
Blogger Luindilwen said...

LOL dentistry...LOOLL English, well at least you didnt study hamlet without realising you were gonna get owen's poems meh. english.

i found i have 28 teeth and my wisdom ones are coming through ^^

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Kath said...

KING CLAUDIUS' EJACULATION!

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com