Sunday, August 09, 2009

Midterm Break

I'M BACK ! After a 1 week hiatus...

Well i can say that i'm feeling so much better about work now. I can almost see the end and this time i'm in better control of my homework. =='' so now the only major internals left for me are World Lit 2, English Orals, 2x Design Bio pracs, Type 2 math portfolio... etc.

Why is it that everything this week counts around 25% ????

My week...
Monday - Midterm break. Wrote up a 3 page plan for WL2 (10%) and started portfolio... and ate every hour.
Tuesday - Handed in chem design prac, finished 10 page maths portfolio. my hand hurts took me the whole day oops. Had Senior Strings and Symph Orch.
Wednesday - Do more WL2, start prepping for English Orals , Chem test, start the bio pracs...
Thursday - Maths test? More WL2, more prep for English Orals
Friday - Maths test? ENGLISH ORALS (15%), finish/hand in my WL2 draft, MHS formal

Gonna be so dead. But check out this Giant Water Slide !!

I've also been eating 13 strepsils a day.. plus these yellow capsules.. But i'm recovering now woot. The other night my sister made pumpkin scones and i also stayed up till 3am finishing my TOK + geog essay on Shanghai's manufacturing industry and environmental loss...

I hope this blogpost is enough to make up for the last week. We played in the Melbourne Senior Strings Festival on thursday too .. at Monash Uni .. Both a competition and a master class. We didn't play our best but it was pretty good still.

Okay on a last note, i want you guys to check these links out. They're both musical and the first one is Cat Like Tread from Vincent's school musical "Pirates of Penzance". It's very entertaining to watch.

Second song is quite funny but i find it pretty catchy ...
Sexy Bitch - David Guetta feat Akon


"COMEEEEEEE FRIENDS WHO PLOUGH THE SEA
TRUCE TO NAVIGATION
TAKE ANOTHER STATION
LET'S VARY PIRACYYYYY
WITH A LITTLE BURGARLYY"

I'm so cool.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL the strings festival and squibb's reaction this morning- he was so not pleased. I TOTALLY MISSED YOU during your hiatus though...update often! yay! + nice song ;)

6:43 PM  
Blogger Luindilwen said...

...gosh...well at least you dont have art on top of that but is it me or ...well.. i know i would be insulted if anyone called me either 'sexy [or] bitch' i mean how coarse!!!

7:13 PM  
Blogger Luindilwen said...

...gosh...well at least you dont have art on top of that but is it me or ...well.. i know i would be insulted if anyone called me either 'sexy [or] bitch' i mean how coarse!!!

7:13 PM  
Anonymous kath said...

LOL. actually. i've been listening to this song for a while now. IT IS GOOD. ahahahaha.

the chorus lyrics are funny. xD

5:58 PM  
Anonymous kath said...

LOL. actually. i've been listening to this song for a while now. IT IS GOOD. ahahahaha.

the chorus lyrics are funny. xD

5:58 PM  
Anonymous kath said...

LOL. actually. i've been listening to this song for a while now. IT IS GOOD. ahahahaha.

the chorus lyrics are funny. xD

5:58 PM  
Anonymous kath said...

woah crap. DID NOT MEAN TO SPAM.
ha. ha. ha.

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com