Wednesday, August 19, 2009

turn the lid and set me free

Hey guys just thought i'd quickly remind everyone that i'm still alive.. well this blog. metaphorically..

MHS formal was the best formal i've ever been to! Thanks heaps Steve :) If you haven't seen pictures yet go stalk my facebook. Awesome venue, good food, great atmosphere and hurray for dancing and coming out half deaf.

Laura and i are making crepes atm.. and 2am is suddenly my new bedtime for me... been sleeping at that time for 4 days in a row so far... and still feel fine. not healthy. but sometimes i just stay up for the sake of it, not because i'm rushing to finish homework.

weird mush is banana

Sometimes i wish i lived in a penthouse. I want to lie in bed and gaze at the stars all night and think of chocolate fountains. But if the moon shines in my face i'll get annoyed.

I can't sleep with the light on.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous steve said...

The title of this post reminded me of those joke cans of springy snakes. They had them in Big Bang Theory the other XD

5:31 PM  
Anonymous steve said...

night*

5:31 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

that looks disguisting
=X

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com