Sunday, July 26, 2009

minicokes

Edit#2: I FINISHED MY TOK DRAFT !!!!!!! (which i was meant to do 1 month ago. hmmm....) But i work better at school actually.. i got 1.5 pages done in 2 hrs straight. whilst playing 2 chess games online which i won YAY. but ye lol that tok would've taken me 7 hours to finish at home.

Had only 1 proper period today. Spare, english teacher not here, geog teacher not here, bio, double spare. Technically, if i didn't have to go to HL bio i would've had no classes today !!!!


And sav showed me how to put keyring into phone. so yippeeeee time for latin + umat

Edit:
Coffee Tricks Enjoy!

This mv is so hot. Abracadabra - Brown Eyed Girls. But it's really sexual .. warning. But Mandy told me to download it just in case it got banned for being so explicit. So i did that.

Anyway... just here to complain once again about life hehe. i want the beach nah actually i want disneyworld. or that iced mocha on st kilda pier. that lil cafe. really good drinks there yummmm

i got a new phone. nokia. and a new plan. same number though. except i can't seem to find a hole to put this cool froggy keyring i bought in japan through.

It's decided. I will drill a hole through my new phone.

I still miss my old phone. it's on the floor as usual but i've had it since late year 8. So it's been through a lot with me. Like losing my cat keyring ... and other stuff...

2 periods tomorrow. woot. i love my mondays. except we have to keep coming to HL bio classes now...

6 Comments:

Blogger Farnie said...

omg i want good weather and beach! i want iced mocha! i want everything! =] hehe ;)

5:32 PM  
Blogger Spcogg said...

Holy cow viv your profile has 730 views....

8:52 PM  
Anonymous kath said...

wait wait. she was shaving his chest hair right? and then like, WHAT?! the mv is just so out of this world. o_O

9:23 PM  
Anonymous viv said...

hmmm stomach hair apparently. very strange.......

they electrocuted him.

haha it's 740 now !

11:57 PM  
Blogger KL said...

I contributed to those statistics!

5:28 PM  
Anonymous charizard said...

HOLY SHT ITS THE OBSERVER

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com