Monday, August 24, 2009

not just jellybeans

Keep on raining like this.

It matches my mood and i think we could create a perfect pathetic fallacy together. Things feel so jumbled but i promise you that there is chemistry between us. It's almost as brilliant as our titration skills and yet, i'm always one drop ahead.

Keep on pouring like this.

Drown out my thoughts but don't enter my mind. Have you ever wondered why i asked the sky to rain jellybeans? True - it is stupid. People need water, not jellybeans. But who said it doesn't bring happiness?

Keep on drenching me like this.

I thought i asked for drizzle - not this heavy weight which continues to compress my feelings. None of this makes sense, but that's okay. Things like why doesn't it rain Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans were meant to be figured out.

Keep on dissolving me in this.

Weak at the knees, heart caught in throat. I think I'll go hide under my igloo blanket. But keep on raining like this.

It's mesmerizing and i need it.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Hungry Pinga said...

Uhm... are these jelly beans for eating? ;_;

12:05 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

raining jelly beans of sexual colours
OHYEA!!!

12:33 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

I LIKE THIS.

8:45 PM  
Blogger Spcogg said...

Poetic...the quality of the post is not something i could describe with words :\

10:42 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

But i'm sure you could feel it just the same or even more :)

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyyy viv!!
lol i get ur blog when i typed in tetraammine copper sukphata lol... well have a good weekend.. dont study too hard!!
xoxo penny

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com