Sunday, August 23, 2009

i fail at confessing

viviprawn says:
*cannnn you feel the love tonight ?
steph we wer emade for each otherrrrrrr
the world around , will not condemn us
in all our leafy greeeeennnn

CANNNN YOU FEEELLL OUR LOVEE TONIGHT
IN ALL OUR STRAWBERRY GLORRYYYYYY
STILL IN PAIN, BUT NOW ALL HAPPINESS
WE WILL STAYYYYY TOGETHERRRRRRRRR

Steph says:
*LOOOL
*AHAHAHHA
viviprawn says:
*LOLOLOL
Steph says:
*yay for th loveXD

------


viviprawn says:
*let's get down to business !
to accept - my pro-posal !
why did you reject me
because i have - black hair????
you are so ungrate-ful to me
and you haven't got a clue
stephhiii i'llll make a spouseeee out of youuuuuuu
Steph says:
*AHAHAHAH

------


viviprawn says:
*let me be your wings
let me be your only nutella
let me take you far beyond the froggsssss
let me be your wingss
let me lift you over ib
every 7 we're dreaming of will soon be ours
every mark that you desire
anything at allllllll
everyday i'll let you sleep (in class)
and i'll never let you faillllll !

To the tune of Disney songs.

3 Comments:

Blogger Luindilwen said...

LOOOOOOOLLLLLL "every day ill let you sleep (in class)" LOOOOLL

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww so cute, lemme guess
1st song: "can you feel the love tonight" from lion king obviously
2nd song: "i'll make a man out of you" from mulan? LOL the last line was only thing that hinted it to me
but i can't recognize the 3rd =[
which disney song is it?

5:22 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

let me be your wings - thumbelina !

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com