Tuesday, August 25, 2009

1000 profile views

To celebrate 1000 blog profile views, i decided to be lazy and publish a quiz post. Whether i have one hardcore fan or a wide reader base, you guys are the best and thanks for stalking my blog profile !!!

N.B - profile views, not actual blog views. didn't put hit counter for that =(
N.B.B - actually posted this today Saturday 12:05 am 29th August but yeah ...

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? Mushroom soup + pepper
2. Have you ever kissed anyone named Matthew? Nope
3. Where was your profile picture taken? In my room after laura put mascara and eyeliner on me for fun. she did that 5 days in a row sigh.
4. Can you play guitar hero? Yeah i can play the drums but i haven't tried the guitar looks funky though. ( we have to resurrect BAND 45 !!! )
5. Name someone that made you laugh today? everyone :)
6. How late did you stay up last night and why? 3am. i was doing WL2 and then i started bio prac at 10:30pm. bad idea. but 2-3am is normal bed time now :S
7. If you could move somewhere else, would you? New house in another acre block/open space would be great. I need space i can't survive in an apartment.
8. Ever been kissed under fireworks? Er no and by the time i'd finish kissing my ear drums would've died as well.
9. Which of your friends lives closest to you? Veronica, Steve, Sav, Tom, everyone ??? :)
10. Do you believe ex's can be friends? I hope so
11. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? I like Coca Cola.
12. When was the last time you cried really hard? I haven't cried really hard in a very long time. (the kind where u cry yourself to sleep)
13. Where are you right now? In my room and i have cramps.
14. What bed did you sleep in last night? HAHAHAHA ohhhhh ;) lol what kinda person do you think i am
15. What was the last thing someone bought for you for dinner? I can't remember anything past last friday i think IB is stealing my memories for its own pensieve.
16. Who took your profile picture? Webcam self timer.
17. Who was the last person you took a picture of? Hmmm.... someone in Melba Hall concert i guess.
18. Was yesterday better than today? Everyday feels the same except today is Friday :)
19. Can you live a day without TV? Yep.
20. Are you mad about anything? Nah
21. Are you upset about anything? No
22. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Of course
23. Are you a bad influence? Depends if i've made you 10x more random, flooded you with my music taste or impaired your study habits because you can't stop looking at my blog ;)
24. Night out or night in? I'm up for both but too tired tonight.
25. What items could you not go without during the day? My USB, phone, water bottle, laptop and school diary.
26. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Laura when she got her birthmark removed.
27. What does the last text message in your inbox say? Lol farn telling me how much of a pig he is (ate 7 slices of pizza before soccer) and physics.
28. How do you feel about your life right now? I'm worried, scared and slightly confident. I don't want holidays to come but i'm feeling pretty good still.
29. Do you hate anyone? That wastes energy. But i tend to just ignore them.
30. If we were to look in your hotmail inbox, what would we find? therapeutic cloning, borders and love letters from everyone lol i wish ...
31. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Yeah but not if it was for strepsils. I found Amoxycillin pills in my locker today oops. and another 4 on my desk because i didn't want to take them when i was sick.
32. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? yeah but we laugh over it
33. What song is stuck in your head? my head is actually blank surprisingly
34. Someone knocks on your window at 2am, who do you want it to be? lol first tell me how you can even reach my balcony in the dark
35. Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50? i don't think that matters atm...
36. Name something you have to do tomorrow? Exercise
37. Do you think too much or too little? Too much but 40% is day dreaming.
38. Do you smile a lot? It's automatic
39. Who was your last missed call on your Mobile phone? randoms i ignore when i'm trying to sleep.
40. Is there something you always wear? underwear
41. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? reading Freedom of the City - i like it. Mainly the history behind it though
42. Did you have an exciting last weekend? It was ordinary and i didn't wake up early enough for 8am swimming so i hoola hooped instead.
43. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yep and i've pushed people through windows too (er into the house btw. HAHA)
44. Have you ever dyed your hair? no i've thought about it and realised i cbf
45. Are you wearing a necklace? no
46. Are you an emotional person? Yes
47. What's something that can always make you feel better? Eating food, sleeping, talking to you people, happy dumps, blog comments, wearing my hair in plaits with a poof and rolling in the grass.
48. Will this weekend be a good one? I hope so
49. What do you want right now? the rest of Harry Potter 6 OST off laura . but i mostly want this period cramp to go away........
50. Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing? yeah it's quite comfy
51. Have you ever worked in a food place? No and i don't plan to ... looks unnecessarily stressful.
52. What's on your schedule for tomorrow? icecream, homework, exercise, internet, reading
53. Does anyone know your Blogspot password? Only my computer knows it.


Not the most rewarding blogpost but oh well. You guys are what makes it worthwhile to blog :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous fi said...

we <33333333333 viv!!

12:11 AM  
Blogger Spcogg said...

agreeeeee. <3333333

12:15 AM  
Blogger ~Z/Infinity Eva [-Vincent-] said...

"11. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? I like Coca Cola."

I laughed.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Luindilwen said...

"15. What was the last thing someone bought for you for dinner? I can't remember anything past last friday i think IB is stealing my memories for its own pensieve."

vivi...O.O you understand the pain!!!...its like 'wooosh...huh!?!'

HP strikes again!

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com