Tuesday, June 23, 2009

unhealthy week

Not only am i suffering from a mild lactic acid fermentation/build up from House Soccer yesterday (which we owned except for 1 game) and conformed with the rest of Year 12 to walking like a cripple today, but i am also getting fat.

Actually it could be a "fat" day today. Or am i wrongly nurturing my IB baby that's due at the end of November exams? (ie - giant spring roll today). It's not even about "stress eating" anymore!

Er i digressed.. But anyway it hurt to walk up the stairs today. It hurt to cross my legs. I felt restricted from walking fast and people still wanted to sit in my lap. I mean what the hell nooooooooooo I think you get my point.

And being the stupid person i am, i stretched my arms and not my legs afterwards. Extremely stupid since i used to do 15 minutes of stretching before and after swimming training back when i was....fit. LOL that word just doesn't exist now. The people who did volleyball complained of sore arm muscles and those who played netball were just sore all over. I don't know who's better off.

Oh right. You people who didn't even turn up or just stood there. LOL

Ooh, it's raining. And it's 6:31pm and we started concertos in symphony orch today. I need to do latin.

1 Comments:

Anonymous nadzzzzzzzzzzz said...

OMG TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!!
HAHAHAHA LOLLL
I WAS PLAYING VOLLEYBALL
FIRST SERVE
PRETTY MUCH KILLED MY WHOLE ARM
AND THEN AFTERWARDS I PRETTY MUCH STONED WHEN THE BALL WAS COMING, AND POOR WENSI HAD TO DO ALL THE WORK FOR US ;___; BUT SHE'S PRO xD

LMAOOOO awwwww dw i'm sure it'll get better ;D

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com