Saturday, May 30, 2009

OCD much?

That's right. I check my blog so many times i feel like i'm stalking myself. At least it's not my homepage like Hungy's is hehehehe. (A good thing though) I'll just propose to it now. =D

Sorry Farn. <3

Winnie the Pooh made me spell "honey" as HUNNY up till grade 2. Hmph

Harry Potter time

"Harry, Ron, and Dumbledore went to straight camp the summer before Harry fell for Cho. Ron eventually fell for his sister. Dumbledore failed straight camp."

How to avoid exam studying...

Get out of bed at 12pm and shower. Bum around and go to nursing home. Get bored back at home and don't even bother concentrating because brain is mush from 3-5pm. Go to shoppo and buy two cheesecakes, craft glue and take passport photos. Help sister and her friend make this gigantic wtf is this mole hill project for History. It looks like a green blob mountain with a moat around it and no visible castle yet. hehe

Facebook & these two made my day:

Yi-ling Ng thinks that Hamlet is really hot. Good night, sweet prince.
Vincent Chiang
Whoa! So do I! We have so much in common. :3
Yi-ling Ng
Shut up, rogue and peasant slave.


Hehe, cute. Gwen gave them to me 2 years ago. I don't have an exam on Monday so it feels like a holiday. I'm sick of school already.

Someone motivate me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com