Friday, June 05, 2009

150th post

I went to buy formal dress for CGS today with sister. And also just.. go out because we finished mid year exams yesterday :) Two weeks of cramming ... gah. Now to finish Extended Essay ...


Laura picked it. By the way, it's black not purple. Better than the one i wore to PLC right? I showed it to my mother and her first comment was "...too plain. and go lose 10kg" AHAHAHA so failed crash diet today had two Boosts and this Sumo Salad with laura in the end pigged out on Malay food for dinner and these nice dips we bought.. lemon garlic prawn and avocado.

Everyone go shopping NOW. Everything's on sale and just go. I spent $320 in half an hour today. shit. (dress + other stuff)

I'm tired.

8 Comments:

Anonymous jen said...

lmao after u left today my friend's like "o are they sisters, cos they look the same" LOLOL

11:24 PM  
Blogger Farnie said...

hotness. that's all i have to say.

12:34 AM  
Blogger Spcogg said...

see i told you farn would be happy :D

12:45 PM  
Blogger .::EmiLy::. said...

sexxxy vuvv <3

farn, mind if i steal her? =P

4:50 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

VIV I LIKE IT.

very hot.

o__O prawn dip how odd. omg i want to go shopping too!

6:28 PM  
Blogger Farnie said...

nuuuuu dont take her from me :(
mine :D

9:53 PM  
Blogger Stooph said...

OH GOD I WISH I WAS FARN RIGHT NOW

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online tramadol 083 kali - tramadol zydol 50mg

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com