Sunday, May 24, 2009

back to drumming

Uploading another video from my new drumming idol.

Click here: VaDrum Meets The Simpsons I figured out the first 6 bars last night. Haha.... oh and the end. bang bang bang CRASH ... doh! Actually, figuring it out is easy but playing it.. you have to know your drum rolls. which i can't even do. See how amateur i am?

Okay back to EE 2nd draft / biochem / bio prac omg i hate my life.

not really.

Edit: i really do hate my life atm. i've done 6 maps already since Friday using GIS and now drawing another four from scratch. kill me now????? Some are going to be on A3 ...

Editx2: why is everything due tomorrow and exams are on wed?? haven't felt this shit in ages. but it's okay now :) cried it all out. and ate this big big bowl of noodles. =D

back to work now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jesh said...

hahaha VIV CONGRAGULATIONS! =]
u no wht i mean ::)

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com