Friday, June 19, 2009

tehehe

Omg i'm so sorry (not really) for not posting sooner. I'm so behind on updating about my awesome life so here we goooooooooooo

CGS FORMAL YEAR 12 2009

Haha they even got the year wrong.

I had a good time actually. It started off awkward and then gradually got better.

Took all these professional pics because... well why not ... and we lined up as a group and suddenly it turned into couple shot which led to individual ...... what the hell !!




hehe i think they served the canapes as entrees .. sneaky people since i didn't take much and instead kept asking people where they lived. stalkerish much

The first one is PLC group (including ex-plc) and second is tables group?


Thanks for taking me Farn =]

Well this time it doesn't feel like some nerves in my feet died... i just get random foot cramps. At least my toes can feel properly?

It's funny how you think you recognise people but are still too scared to go up and say hi... in the end i didn't even see 5 people i knew once before =(

I can't stop thinking about dimsums. (wtf i read that as dinosaurs 2nd time through)

Did you know i was happily dreaming about food in english yesterday and katherine decides to draw half a blue moustache on my face??? LOLLLLL


We went there in a PARTYBUS so imagine normal bus + flashing coloured lights + loud clubbing music + weird people waving at strangers hehehe oh and 2 random trashcans haha

Yes that is a lot of people. My dress rode up so much wtf...


Had afterparty after in some penthouse suite. consisted of alcohol, nachos, tiny teddies, spiral staircase, nice views, delusional people and wii.

Everyone, try and get invited to one formal at least. I reckon it's rather fun =D (and even if you don't know the people there you end up pimping anyway....)


lol did i tell you i scooped icecream yesterday and it plopped onto the floor =( it's okay i ate a huge bowl to make me feel happier again. I am so retarded.


Yay? haha i like this picture. so cute.

Had grand concert tonight. that was awesome although 1st half except wind symphony was so crap. I need to pee and since the theme was Night at the Movies our music captain collected spare movie posters/banners from video ezy etc so i took home YES MAN, Boy in the STriped Pyjamas and Body of Lies. Quite massive looking.

And the Senior committee dressed up. i need to do vectors. Does this long post make up for my absence?

4 Comments:

Anonymous jen said...

WEE WEE

11:51 PM  
Blogger Thomas said...

JAI HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

JAI HOOOOOOOOOOooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

1:35 PM  
Anonymous James said...

4th picture: Kawaaaiiweeeeeeee =]

2:56 PM  
Anonymous bellee said...

=o you got to take that yes man poster home?! i wanteedd itt =( loll

nawww you guys look sooo cutee =D

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com