Friday, May 22, 2009

Is it bad to update so much?

Today ...

- I drew on Fiona's face when she was sleeping in maths. It's a blob called Viv holding a love heart balloon and i coloured it in too! Didn't feel mean enough to draw a moustache/monobrow on her though xD
- We wished Michel a happy 18th bday! She ordered a cake literally 1m+ x 45cm big ??? yummmmo chocolate cream cake ... so almost half the year level came to help eat it <3 What are you guys going to do for your 18th?
- We made plop noises in latin. I got the whole front row to do it yay
- Got excited about doing hardcore hw on a friday night but so far i've napped till 6pm and watched Master Chef. oooh dear..
- Still waiting for that detention some teacher issued me on Tuesday... haha bet she forgot about it or i just pleaded guilty on the spot and she let me go. this better not turn around on me.

No entertaining links today but tonight i plan to finish my overdue equilibrium sheet, draw more maps for EE, maybe do an unseen... oh wait i haven't even eaten since lunchtime yet :( Where's my dinner..

End of rant.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY CAKE.
i like cakes :)

8:35 PM  
Blogger KL said...

There's something alluring about a cake that size...

10:29 PM  
Anonymous I wonder who this could be said...

Yay happy day ^_^

ITS THE HARD KNOCK LIFE, FOR US!

11:20 PM  
Blogger Spcogg said...

much updates makes me look bad.

Can i hae a cake like that for my 18th too?

11:36 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

hahahaha yes you can, hungy.

observer, who are you?

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com