Thursday, May 28, 2009

elephant chopsticks

Yep, the title says it all. My sister bought it for me on her art excursion.


I can actually hold chopsticks properly, by the way. haha

Unfortunately, i still have 4 more mid year exams to go. English was okay. Maths ... i found Paper 2 a lot better than Paper 1 because i forgot how to do a lot of things. but at least i'm in the same boat as everyone else. Thank god for formula booklet.... lmao Kristen arrived for the exam 3 hours after it had started LOLLL hope she still did it today.

Time to ace chem. I should go hide my laptop again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jesh said...

i like your room :)

jen
=]]

7:11 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

AHAHAHA I SEE THE 45 yay.

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com