Thursday, May 21, 2009

i'm in loveeee with a fairytale

even though it hurts.

That song's addictive and i have something else for you readers today. See how devoted i am to you/my blog? Click here for some funky drumming time. Thanks to Calv for showing me this :O

Been sleeping at 1:30am daily and not doing my latin homework. And i still havent' done bio prac oh dear. Played tennis and tried soccer tricks in REC today with emily - not sure which one was more epic fail haha

I did some stupid stuff today. I read glucagon as glycogen in bio test and i determined the rate mechanism in chem test but then forget to show which one was the rate determining step !!! ARGH . still hoping for 7s though :)

Today my dogs and i finished off the Sofias pasta. Also, my computer crashed on me. I mean this laptop doesn't even have Microsoft Word/Excel etc on it okay ??? I've been using other weird programs... but yeah. as long as i somehow rescue/back up all my music, pictures, documents ... that computer can go die. wtf did i do to it?

Wait, i know. I bet it was my Extended Essay. It's so long it even jammed up the school's printer okay. Plus it's like 17mb which is.. fat for my standards. and that doesn't include the 10 extra pages of maps etc. nuuuuuuuu

Now i'm wishing i did Uni Geog - then i could get those bonus extension marks and boost up my IB (converted to VCE) enter score !!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous jen said...

naw sounds like a bad day. HOPE UR COMP GETS BETTER =D

anti virus vivi :P

10:37 PM  
Anonymous v said...

wow that is some funky drumming =]
loved that clip

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com