Monday, January 05, 2009

haven't done much work.

Random pictures today. Blog feeling bit empty atm.

I am very cool.



Cupcakes laura and i were making for em/sav's bday picnic.

Which was a lot of fun hhaha and i feel like one right now.

<<--- Orange poppy seed cupcakes with icing (to come)

Experimenting with the icing.

Before laura decided to turn it into mush. But tasty mush haha

N.B - make the orange zest/rind super tiny before putting into icing bowl. so the tubey stuff won't get blocked with orange ==




Lmao look at how laura destroyed it. it was a lot of fun though.

Maybe i should show you better ones LOL

We also made spinach dip. I feel like that right now!





These are the finished cupcakes but they haven't been sprinkled with poppyseed yet to look even more....interesting. LOL

But i thought they were yummy =\

Oh yeah steve i need that container back LOL



Yes, i was going for the artistic puff look but i think i failed. Oh well poppyseeds saved the day at least.

I'm making myself hungry. I think laura and i will make Green Tea cupcakes next.

Oh yes and something else to tempt you......



My sister made that :)

Raspberries, strawberries and semi whipped cream with sugar sprinkled on top. YUM

Hungy, did you find/make your 3D glasses yet? =D




Okay now i'll show you Harbour Town, Docklands.



This was at the top of the ferris wheel. I hesitated too long and didn't get a nicer shot with the sun coming in from other side.

Actually i cbs showing many pictures haha ... maybe i'll put them up on fb later.



People, go to Harbour Town shopping centre. Massive sales on atm, even though they are outlet stores but still. I bought a lot of stuff there :) So after that we went to eat sharkfin soup and crab. and stuff. =D

I'm hungry so i'll be ending the blog here.... cos iuno what else to say.

crap you can see the scar from the pimple i popped noooooooo... meh.



HAPPY BDAY SAV and other ppl

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jesh said...

yum cupcakes.

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omg man the icing was like...PURE SUGAR >__> loved them ! XD apparently you can raise your BAC with poppyseeds =p

Will get that thing back to you ...asap ^^"

I need to go on that giant wheel thing ;__;

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crap my bad that was from me, but forgot the name thing +.+"

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com