Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Why do i suddenly feel so old?

Firstly, Happy Bday Sav. I REALLY LIKED YOUR SUSHI. And then to Elisha..and yes, Matt.. WENSI AND I DID THE BEST DRAWINGS YEAH !!! =] Even if others think otherwise... >_>

Night at the Museum - " GIVE ME GUM GUM, DUB DUB !!! " i want one of you guys too !!! And i really like the dinosaur. It was very cute in the end hehee.. FETCH !!!

(Can you understand my english here..the grammar is so bad.)

I'm scared of Year 10. =\ Three more weeks of holiday or something, is it? Ahhhh...

My eyes hurt. Too much runescape. Stupid random person. People keep on following you if you have a very unusual piece of armour etc on you, you have a high combat level (which makes people think you are rich...) or you have the best armour on.

OR..THEY ARE JUST DESPERATE AND STUPID.

RANDOM PEOPLE. STAY AWAY FROM ME. I DON'T BELIEVE IN ONLINE DATING SERVICES. AHHHHHHH ...

and no, i do not want to sell my rune scimmy. SO STOP ASKING PLEASE. >_< Because i got that free from Helene and i love her very much for it... yes.. I AM POV, OKAY. hehe

I am so jealous.. i have to get my rune armour trimmed .. but then i have to pay another 1 million gold .. omg NO WAY. *dead*

Anyway this is one particular stupid person. Who is lower than me, combat wise.

Random guy (RG): Are you a girl or a boy? *username may not be very clear, gender wise*
(Me): a girl
(RG): Will you marry me ??
(Me): *thinking WTF???* haha no thanks

1 day later

(RG): I've gotten rune platebody (one of the best armour..) and completed all non member quest now. WILL YOU MARRY ME??
(Me): ...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no. Find someone better.
(RG): F*CK YOU !!!! I will kill you. I can hit 22 in spells and 11 in sword.
(Me): YOU FREAK. what's your problem.

I checked his hi scores.. HE'S NOT EVEN ON THE HI SCORE PAGE. Can you even hit 22...and not be on the hi score page.. AND I'M ON THE PAGE, SO THERE. HAH.

THAT'S IT. I'M GOING TO TRAIN EVEN HARDER.

i don't even know why that conversation is there. AHHHHHHH


yayayaa... i made 55k gold today. =] *happy*

god my life sucks. ding dong


oh and let me say something.

JOANNE
YOU
ARE
SO
DEAD XD


aw, it's okay.. *SQUISH*


...oops. xD


I don't think i'm ready for school yet... =\

5 Comments:

Blogger Yi-Ling said...

waaaaa........o_O first it's wensi and joanne with neopets, now you and helene with runescape???? how's helene, i haven't heard from her for a long time. ><' okay, probably my fault.

9:02 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

what? i talk to helene like, everyday o.O she is okay. =]

haha well it's online game talk really ..

Is it just me, or won't my fourth finger work well just because there is a bandage around the joint of my third finger ??

anyway .. ribbet

10:58 AM  
Blogger poobah-kath said...

viv, what happened to your finger?! are you okay?!

11:34 AM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

ohh nothing serious don't worry . just a cut .

which annoys me.

3:50 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

okay either my comment box is stuffed or i can't tell the different between 3 and 4.

anyway..

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com