Monday, November 20, 2006

Devil Beside You.

Okay, i have a whole stack of vitamins again. This is strange..how can people eat these vitamins everyday .. i am already really bored of the taste and chewing it. Chewable Kids Multi Vitamins. Strawberry flavoured. This one tastes funny. Let's just hope they magically make me grow taller LOL. Sav has dinosaur shaped vitamins. What happened to mine ??? All oval shaped and gahh.. so unfair. hehe =]

I am a bit over anime now... i will get back to it once i finish watching my favourite taiwanese drama at the moment: Devil Beside You. YAYY !!! Except that my mandarin isn't really improving because they put english subtitles over the chinese ones. T_T And they are very distracting.. but i can understand mandarin a bit better now!!! And gloria promised to tutor me again.. YAY I LOVE YOU.

So many birthdays in november. I think i should become a miser.. a very stingy one.. then i could save up and buy i don't know what.. SOMEBODY GET ME A MIKE HE lookalike. i'll date him =DD

okay. umm no. not a good idea. i think i would run away immediately if i had a date T_T and i don't need one right now either =D

i couldn't get to sleep last night.. so i started to try and scare myself with thoughts of the movie Hide and Seek. In the end, nothing worked so i just lay there counting the numbers myself. Wtf.. IF ANYTHING, PLEASE DON'T LET ME BE SCHIZOPHRENIC. I'LL END UP KILLING MYSELF TOO.

i'm so scared of looking into the mirror now. ><

Two weeks till school finishes.. i am very scared of my maths report.. since i failed the analysis of some topic test.. nooo im going to get a C !!!!!!! T_T and my common test was shit too. oh wells... i think i will be getting bad behaviour for every subject. It's so hard not to talk in latin.. i need to bring masking tape next time..

Today i jumped in potholes. It was fun.

okay that's it. SOMEBODY GIVE ME SOMETHING TO WRITE ABOUT.

3 Comments:

Blogger FROGGY said...

you know im not going to go to your page unless you've updated LOL

whatever. i'll check anyway T_T

12:08 PM  
Blogger poobah-kath said...

omg.. it's been so long since I've checked your blog. sorry. Well, I haven't checked many people's blogs anyway.

so ha.

hi!

6:02 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

you are silly.

NEARLY END OF SCHOOL YAHHHH !!!

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com