Saturday, September 09, 2006

plane letters are so wonderful !

thank you to everyone who wrote me a plane letter !! Nine people in fact. Thank you !! I'll miss you all =]

Didn't get to write Helene and Katherine one. Oh well... >_<

I went to the wedding at MLC's chapel today. It was quite cold and Gwen's mum started scaring me. *hides* Anyway i wore a skirt. And this singlet top. And then some..holey vest thing. I think i looked okay. And then these shoes... And then i went to the library and officeworks to photocopy stuff and people were giving us strange looks.

My mum seriously cannot take pictures. Especially with Laura's camera and her one is slow to respond. She kept on clicking throughout the whole wedding and half the time the pictures are blurry. She doesn't wait long enough for the picture to be taken. T_T

I have a blister on the side of my foot. And i just found out that i am a size 8 or size 40 in hk shoes. Or maybe it was just for that particular shoe. Meh.

I hate packing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Yi-Ling said...

you're in canada right? no internet for you. or is there?

manifest was funnn. ^_^ Wensi won 3rd in karaoke. again. no, not really. last time she got 2nd. but it sucked last time. this time they were really good. we must thank clare and kristen for helping with her dance. >_>

12:13 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

i used dad's laptop. so yes.

haha another manifest missed. oh wellll...

karaoke.. hmm

11:10 PM  
Blogger poobah-kath said...

aw jeez viv. update your blog

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com