Friday, September 29, 2006

I don't get you.

This person is silly. No further comment.

Or maybe i am the one with problems. I still don't know what to say, since none of my blog entries ever concentrate on one topic alone. It's hard, you see. I never got used to writing in a personal diary, let alone an online one. But somehow i prefer to write online and let people comment, because i am still not writing down some hidden things. It even tired me greatly to write my holiday to America this month in pinpoints for each day. My handwriting looks awful there.

I just watched She's the Man. It's okay. What makes it good is the soccer and the boy/girl mistakes idea..

Now what.

First priority is to speak Cantonese more. Second priority is to get over my dislike of washing up. Since i hate washing dishes i try to cook with the least equipment possible. (don't worry, not in the unhygienic way T_T)

I just made spaghetti. Usually i wouldn't cook it because it wastes my time and yes. I prefer to fry rice and put all this stuff in.. or whatever. Or make wonton and then afterwards cook it. I can make tempura stuff that's really easy...

Anyway. I only like washing dishes on particular days. It bores me. But i'll do it if i'm feeling sad or i have nothing else to do. Which is like now, since i've decided to leave homework until later. Again. Shameful, isn't it?

I have to cut my fingernails. All this gunk underneath them already ewww... how can people survive with long fingernails !!! And mine aren't even half their size yet. T_T

I still don't get this person. If you are a rock and all you need is a little glimmer..actually nevermind.

So,i updated but it's boring as usual xD

I'm scared of going back to school. LOL i sound like i'm bullied or something. T_T

13 Comments:

Blogger Yi-Ling said...

i'm scared too.......but i'm looking forward to next holidays ^^

wow, you cook a lot.

i feel sad ><'

4:52 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

aw why do you feel sad?

I cook because my sister is always hungry.

okay the steamed dumplings should be ready by now..

5:22 PM  
Blogger poobah-kath said...

I want to go to school!

I don't want to go to school!

I am so indecisive!

7:11 AM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

i don't want to go to school.

somebody kill me i am so depressed. WHY CAN'T THE PICTURES BE LARGER !!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg i don't even get to see ouran high school host club cosplay up close.

yi-ling. can i see the manifest pictures in their original size. how small can they get.. *mutters*

anyway. lol im not depressed because of the pictures. i want to kill that ID department teacher. swearing fest begins.

okay. maybe not.

9:28 AM  
Blogger poobah-kath said...

huh... meaning you want to be blind?

11:45 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

YEAHHHH .. i can finally use winzip and winrar T_T im so dumb.

anywayyyy...

i think it's because of her haircut.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

she means she hates the pictures of manifest...i wonder why? o_O

viv, if you really want them i'll give you on usb when school starts, k?

i am sister-less.

12:36 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

and i am brother-less. what's it like to have a brother?

haha okay. usb it is..

i want to be sister-less NOW.

10:06 PM  
Blogger poobah-kath said...

wait.. I missed something.

You have a bowl-haircut? huh.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

she cut her fringe, i think. but that doesn't really constitute a bowl haircut. who knows. we'll all see tomorrow.....><'

8:24 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

nooo you looked cute hahaha.. ^^ better than me.. i lost joanne's clip ahhh *frets*

REMIND ME NOT TO PLAY DDR AGAIN. IN PUBLIC.

until i practice..*erm* IN PRIVATE LOL. yes... T_T

i don't want to go to school. *tantrum*

11:05 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

it's like impossible for me to feel the beat on the...slow ones.

not that i'd do any better for the faster ones >_>

I SAW YOUR ENOZ CLIP. there was no close up though. meh. it was quite.

interesting. >_> but then i got sick of it.. it sounded boring xDD

7:48 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

i like this song.. Cherish - Ai Otsuka . jap song.

anyway.

today was a really nice day.

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com