Monday, August 21, 2006

If wings suddenly spurted out of my back...

..i would be scared sh_tless.

I want to fly away for the whole of this week. I want to miss the french test, latin test, maths common test, DMP thing, melba hall concert and the dreaded theory exams.... And if i came back, i wonder what i would do with these spread wings. It would be so..clumped. I mean, how on earth am i meant to fit in a shower if i have wings? Wings are made out of..feathers. hopefully. I wonder if i could shampoo and condition wings. Actually, you can. But how on earth..

Actually, there would be two holes in my back. If you can put it that way. That is quite scary. Especially if i am in a bathing suit, and you see these two holes gaping out..maybe blood still oozing out a bit..argh! Would wings just shrink back into place, (and maybe form into an unwanted hunch..), and the skin reappear, smooth, as if nothing happened?

If the two bones sticking out of my back are wings instead, trying to unfold, don't tell me. =.=' I wouldn't want white wings. A darker colour, perhaps. Yes, DN Angel is so inspiring...

I made a silly mistake in my skills common test. Which means the rest of the page ends up as a consequence mistake. I want to get my test paper back and rub it all clean like a feather duster..rubs..dust away. HAHA BAD SIMILE THING. or is it a metaphor. No, i think it's a simile. Why am i so stupid.... And my hair wasn't in my eyes for the first time in ages! So happy. Even though my hair is quite thick for it's length.. which means i can't tie it up properly. eeeh >.< So bits fall out of my hairtie..eventually. (This makes me sounds like i'm molting...)

Chopin Preludes Op. 28 No. 1-8. My favourites are No. 4 and 7. And the Schubert B flat major Piano Trio II mvt just annoys me. I HAVE NO FAVOURITE THEME IN THERE.

I eat when i am bored. What a very annoying habit. I just realised that, when i was doing the 40 hr famine. In fact, my stomach rumbles even louder when i am on a normal..eating plan. Damnit. I drank 1 Litre of water approx on Saturday and i pissed for like 3 minutes straight LOL. Yes. 5 hours of singing 4 songs in Melba Chorale IS NOT IDEAL. And i decided to miss the recording today. Don't ask why. I just felt like it.

The cushion on my study chair, has words in french saying: Les étoiles scintillent. It means, The Stars Scintillate.

I think i like the word scintillate now.

This blog is nearly done. I bet none of you read this >_>

Ite missa est.

Go. It has ended.

p.s - Though, i think it should've been 'is' instead of 'has'. But 'has' sounds better and i can't be bothered translating again. Blame Marks Gospel, not me.
p.p.s - okay, why did i write p.s





19 Comments:

Blogger Yi-Ling said...

where'd you get that latin phrase from?

viv, you have such strange ideas. o_O then again, having wings would be quite...bad. because, you might not be able to fly with them, and they would get in the way, and how would you wear clothes??

7:59 PM  
Blogger dreamer_bubz said...

yosh...
this is viv right?
ahaha hope it is
lmao no more xanga now ?=P

ciaoooO

7:29 PM  
Blogger poobah-kath said...

viv... you know...

YOU USED OUR TALKING POINT FOR A POST???!!!

oh anyway. lol. You really do need holes in one's clothes... Although... where you put the holes may be more than a slight problem...

7:34 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

.. i don't talk about wings just with you >_>

in fact, it's more like i talk about it with myself. why are you so up about it bahaha..

FINISHED HISTORY CHALLENGE LA !!!!

if i get a participation in this science competition guys.. dont' bag me T_T

re bubz : YERR ITS ME, VIV =D

7:48 PM  
Blogger poobah-kath said...

well... still.. I'm touchy.

I had a dream last night that I flew. It was a nice dream.

La la la... gotta love DDR songs...

1:09 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

sorry about it then.

i haven't had dreams for a while.

i watched half of that Jon Benet documentary.. i think it's partly the mother's/parents' fault. dressing her up and exposing her so much to the public.

meh. my internet is slow now.. had this major ouran high school host club anime download spasm...now my computer has given up >_> takes a tad longer to load things...

10:32 PM  
Blogger poobah-kath said...

lol... you know... I sounded so serious when I said that I was touchy. xD I was trying to tease you...

I had a dream I was running away from the government. umm... don't ask

10:19 AM  
Blogger poobah-kath said...

lol... you know... I sounded so serious when I said that I was touchy. xD I was trying to tease you...

I had a dream I was running away from the government. umm... don't ask

10:19 AM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

What did the government do to you?

You run away from lots of things, it seems.. you even write your AIMS test stories about it.. i think .

eeh.. well it really did sound serious.. How one earth was i supposed to know ?! T_T

11:37 AM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

she wrote lol slightly after. um. yes...

OURAN! why won't lunar sub it sooner? i want bokura ga ita too. how annoying.

3:44 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

you know, i'm going to replace *t**f with gloria. at least i can handle gloria.. and not get stressed.

in that choosing next year's class thing.

is ouran episode 20 out yet.

9:26 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!noooooooooooooooooo buuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttttt

i actually like *t**f. She thinks I doesn't, but I do. ><'

um. i like gloria too, i guess.

8:56 PM  
Blogger poobah-kath said...

ooh... now the comments get interesting...

"*t**f" since we're into using censored names... >_> is gay at times. Like today.

However... I wonder what it would be like to have her in the same class.

SHOULD YOU EVEN BE TALKING ABOUT THIS?! IT'S ONLY THIRD TERM. Hmm... but the topic does seem to get the mind working...

9:10 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

i reckon katherine is the only one who can make a proper conversation with *t**f without any bagging.

i just don't talk. and i'm not sure about yi-ling.

It's only third term and i know things are still capable of changing, but does it matter?

I have a feeling she may be in the same class again next year. I really would like her in my class but i think i would die... Made me almost cry once.

ouran episode 20 is wtf.

9:54 PM  
Blogger poobah-kath said...

la la la... we don't love thingee...

anyway... on a lighter note...

I suck.

la

6:59 AM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

does it matter that much if she makes you cry? katherine made me cry. i don't know how many times. katherine, you made viv cry too. and i've made you cry too, viv. o_O

hmmmmm. then again......

who is >_>? g***?

7:49 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

it's a very sad thing for someone to make me cry. (usually) and it's even sadder if it's her that's making you want to cry.

huh..>_>? who is g*** ..sounds like gina o.O

when did you last make me cry..(yi-ling) i can't even remember >_>

actually i was about to cry when i talked to mrs casey the other day. T_T i wasn't even feeling sad. and then my voice cracked. wtf

9:04 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

omg, when I was talking to Mr Downie I started crying. =='

ummmmm.gw**

I have no idea. a long time ago, but still.

ahh, i cry over everything. i am a very sad person.

what was mrs casey talking about?

10:24 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

okay just how did gw** get into this conversation?? T_T

mrs casey was talking about maths. =]

if i don't drink more fluids, i think i really will get constipated. LOL

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com