Thursday, October 05, 2006

Inga Ruten - Kenji Kawai

I like cheesecake. Today is my mum's birthday and we bought Irish Cream coffee flavoured cheesecake. Let's hope it tastes nice. We have a family habit of celebrating and eating birthday cake at exactly 11pm on the person's birthday. Don't ask why but i prefer to eat cake at night and always with tea afterwards haha. I sound like those old ladies..

*bops* YEAHH I LIKE THIS SONG. I LOVE TECHNO. Except i'm having some anime music spasm now. Somebody kill me. I forgot the URL of the BEST ANIME SOUNDTRACK DOWNLOAD SITE EVER. NOOOOO.. I WANT TO DIE SO BADLY. It's killing me. I looked up the history search thing but omggg .. okay this song just said "and im ready for your body now"

aiya.

I have memory problems already. *bops even more*

Quick Time Player, RealPlayer, Windows Media, DivX Player. Stupid Maria-Sama disc still goes all funny on all four SO FINE. HATE ME STUPID DISC. I'LL GO TRY YOU ON THE TELEVISION ITSELF. that didn't make sense.

I am so scared of DMP Presentation. Somebody give me a SHORTT cello piece to play. We have to like.. all play the piano clarinet violin etc as some background (CALMING) music for the guests when they come in. And then we have ushers and people handing out programs.. I know for one that "ex-dmp people" will be coming BUT NOOO DON'T COME. DON'T LOOK AT ME. *paranoid* omg when is helene coming back. Then i can be paranoid with her in maths again HAHAHA SHE'S SO FUNNY.

okay i sound like a plant. I want to talk to a sunflower. I like eating sunflower seeds. Pumpkin seeds are weird tasting though. I tried talking to my persimmon tree the other day but it didn't work. The tomato plant waved at me though. Even the strawberries ignored me AND I FEEL RETARDED RIGHT NOW.

CAN YOU FEEL THE SOUND OF THE BALLANATION.

hahaha how stuffed up is my swimming program !!!! Championship and then down to Division 3 and 4 LOL THIS IS THE WORST I'VE EVER COME TO . (excluding sports day because i'm not in ANYTHING in that) and then relays !! and then medleys !! yayyy. anyway. i am not fit.

they got the dates wrong on the swimming sports trophy. they need to swap leven and balmoral around since balmoral won last year and leven didn't...

okay what a boring entry. PINGU PINGU !!! aww i love pingu ^^

9 Comments:

Blogger Yi-Ling said...

!!!!! OMG. i'm an exdmp person BUT THEY DIDN'T INVITE ME. ==' *feels left out*

viv i think you should play a ROZEN MAIDEN PIECE. what about, ahem. do you have the soundtrack? LEARN IT BY EAR!! maybe they have the music. o_O yes anyway.

what the hell is ballanation. o_O

i still do not know what i am in for swimming sports. i think i should stay home and practise. yeah.....

6:48 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

are you retarded? T_T

really? they invited sav. hmm...

lol it works now.

my comp is only retarded because i don't know how to use it xD i just learnt how to use winzip and winrar properly the other week. T___T it's so easy o.O

haha strawberry panic is funny to watch.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

.....katherine, you could have at least varied it slightly before pressing "publish" three times....=='

yeah it's because i quit too early i think.

I MISS ANIME. bokura 13 still isn't out. i could download kare kano but takes too long. ><' OURAN IS over. *sigh* oh, the pain. i like tamaki's song. why are they all so good at singing? who knows. then again, i think mori's is computerised. maybe he couldn't get the high notes. >_>

10:01 AM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

you miss anime ?? i download/watch it nearly everyday o.O

my neck hurts.

everybody else has emailed people who are related to someone with a brain disease and i'm still sitting here doing nothing. T_T

12:01 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

oooh i had this dream the other night. i was car racing and the driver next to me was someone who wanted to drive off a cliff and crash into another driver below. and im like SHIIT DON'T DO IT I DON'T WANT TO DIEEE.

but he did. we drove off and tumbleturned and somehow landed quite comfortably on the other person's car. T_T and the rest of the dream was me being chased as a Wanted Person and i was dressed as a guy.

ooh and then i had another dream last night and it was like. harry potter scene and i was partners with voldermort and in the end we succeeded in burning up malfoy and others. and there was no magic at all except for wooden wands.

and then mr ross was playing cello AND HE TOOK MY SEAT. *shock* LOL hahaha.. yeah.. so i had to go sit somewhere else. T_T

12:09 PM  
Blogger poobah-kath said...

omg... i hadn't realised. I was wondering why there was suddenly so many comments. I thought there had been a conversation going...

Jeez viv, your comment box thing lags so much. THAT IS WHY IT GOT PUBLISHED THREEE TIMES. or something.

some people have the weirdest dreams. honestly. Harry Potter? I see.. well... guess who's a harry potter fan now..

6:55 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

i'm not really a harry potter fan..never was..unless you include grade four..

you know, i think you should update. and your chatterbox is so retarded. T_T

8:27 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

...*was otherwise occupied*

for some reason.

oh well, watched bokura 13 + 14 today. yay!

OMG KATH WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT HISTORY. GAH.

7:14 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

i think i will fail this history powerpoint.

omg. i've complained so much today aiya. BLAME IT ON THE HEAT. !!!!! ><

i've found that typing out general knowledge (music) helps me remember it better.

I PASSED MY GR 6 THEORY EXAM. YESSSSS !!!!!!!!! i didn't fail =]

this is gay. i haven't studied maths in ...ages.

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com