Friday, October 13, 2006

my hair seems to have a mind of its' own.

edit

WE LOVE YOU, YUNHO !!!!!!!!!!!!

Little crazy anti fan club girl, i want to kill you. Did you read that? I will hunt you down and superglue your own mouth. I will make you drink that superglue and wait for it to solidify in your throat so you cannot breathe anymore. I will flush your head and your stupid threat notes down the toilet and gauge your eyes out with a superglue gun. I want a truck to run over you.

Do you know how angry i am? You may be laughing away in Korea or wherever the F*CK you are, but one day i will come and get you. We will all come and get you.

Nobody cares if you hate DBSK. No matter how many times you bitch about something, things still won't go the way you planned. Haven't you learnt that yet? Stop complaining, it's not like you have the right to control people's likes and dislikes. You selfish bitch, how can you just judge how people feel, just like that? You don't have the right to judge everybody else around you, based on your own made up concept. I hate you. I rarely hate anyone. I only get annoyed at people.

So, why am i angry? This is just a normal band. This is just a normal girl that went pyscho and is hopefully scared that i will be coming to disembowl her VERY SOON.

I honestly don't know why.

You have to be one of the most selfish and ruthless people i have ever known/heard about. F*CK YOU.

I LOVE YOU, YUNHO !!!!!!!!

Little girl or boy, or whatever you are, homosexual maybe, i will kill you even more if you do that to Jay Chou or whatever. I WANT TO PLANT A BOMB IN YOUR OWN DRINK, YOU F*CKHEAD.

I'll split open your own lips, make sure of it. I'll hospitalize you in your grave.

Anyway, Get better Yunho =]

---------

I don't want to feel this way anymore.

Anyway! I remember feeling this sort of..emotional pain, ever since i was young. Say, around 8 years old. It comes sporadically...spontaneously.. and i still don't know why it hurts. I am really confused, even though i feel sort of happy right now. When i was younger i thought it was a really weird type of nostalgia.. and then i grew up a bit more and it felt like i was missing someone i hardly knew (about). It affected me the most whenever i looked at someone in our group and then thought about...stuff. In fact, i always wondered why it had to be that person because..i don't know. I bet i didn't even have a 'group' or whatever back then.. And then i stopped talking to her for years and then talk again okay wtf. But i was stupid then (and still am hahaa). It made me feel very lonely and..unloved. Some kind of weird painful sensation.. I am a really strange person. why am i talking about this.

The feeling isn't here now so i can't say much. Except that it hurts for an unknown reason. How stupid can this get....

I am happy about my new PB for 50m Backstroke... 42sec/50m yayyy !!!! It's bad compared to Zoe's 35sec or even better time but oh well.. =]

I want this year to end. End fast. End now. End without any maths tests. I'm scared.

I waste time so easily...i really don't know how i do it.

Anyway today i leant backwards and i think my head landed in Ms Gray's boobs LOLLL WTFF. Omg i was like..WHY IS THIS THING SO SQUISHY.. and she's like "ohh !!! sorry.." at least i think AND HOPE IT WASN'T her boobs.. i thought it was her stomach like..sticking out a lot.. and err very squishy one.. T______T





Someone tell me why i'm not grateful for everything i have.

I think i am though. I hope i am.

http://www.mvr.org.au/.. yeah. i wanna go there. december holidays. take a bunch of you guys and we can be happy all day long. But i swear.. i have a feeling i'll become a really intimate and passionate Christain there.. if i do go.. o.O not that i mind though !!!!!! someone motivate me and answer all my questions about God and i'll believe.

and last of all.

When i grow older, if i end up like L**d* in 9L, FKN KILL ME OKAY. i don't ever want to be like her. i don't want to be as thick as her, however thick i am now already. Get that girl away from me. She was nicer in February. I want to chop her head off.

okay okay. i think i am judging her too quickly since i hardly know her.

yay. bitching fest has ended.

my cheeks/dimple hurts. Blame Joanne. i got water all over me today. Blame Joanne again. T_T



I need a hug.

6 Comments:

Blogger Yi-Ling said...

...um...is this only one person, or many? or like random people???

ahh, viv you are strange. ahem. I seem to say that a lot. >_>

i don't really get feelings like that. I think. except when i listen to music um.

9:15 AM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

hahaha. you are even stranger, thinking that whatever you write was written by me. >_>

i am doing the french essay now.. and it's on Initial D !!!! =]

I just watched Suddenly 30 and it's really...weird. But i liked her office... with all the pictures and stuff. yes..

12:09 PM  
Blogger poobah-kath said...

Ooh wait, I have some idea what you're talking about... except...
I would call this "emotional pain" a "longing pain". I dunno, I always feel this longing for something unknown.

Ha! Perhaps it is the first symptoms of schizophrenia...

8:29 AM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

Eeeeh.. i don't want schizophrenia or anything >__<

well, whatever it's called, it has a great deal of unknown longing in it anyway.

i don't want to go to the NHC thing. T_T

i just want to stay home and watch anime and play music.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

um viv..who's yunho??

dammit, your inventiveness in devising violent plans is quite...scary. =='

5:45 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

yunho is someone i love. because he has cool hair.

lol.

latin is troubling me. T_T this nox thing is easier than i thought.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com