Friday, September 01, 2006

If only i looked like this penguin.... xD




DIM GAI AH ??? WHY !!!!

swim trials were horrific and at least 12 seconds slower than my usual time.. except for backstroke which was 46 sec/50m .. WHAT HAPPENED TO ME TODAY. my backstroke was even faster than my freestyle....

okay. i'll just ace Division D events then. T_T hehe.

Lucky we didn't have Downie today..otherwise i would have got all you guys into trouble. man.. even now i feel heat radiating off me. i think i should sleep but i have a piano exam tomorrow.

Who on earth gets a fever or some strange temporary illness the day before their piano exam ?? Okay, i do. And even worse i've had some cramp from my digestive system.

Why am i so unfit now. o.O bahah..

Chopin.
2 sets of Etudes. op 10. op 25. 12 pieces in each. no. 25 and 26 still don't know who their proper composer is.
57 mazurkas. master of romantic solo miniature pieces. eg - nocturnes. ballads.
polish fold music influenced chopin's works a lot. eg - mazurkas, polinaises.
chopin's etudes/studies are not dry and technical music like Chernzy. but like real romantic music.

damnit. can i make it sound like real romantic music.

FEVER. or whatever you are. DO NOT LET ME DOWN TOMORROW.

otherwise i will be very..very.. mad.

at myself. o.O

6 Comments:

Blogger Yi-Ling said...

ahahaha. real romantic music. o_O

oh, is it really ------
OMG GOOD LUCK!! YOU'RE PROBABLY DOING IT RIGHT NOW OR SOMETHING. *SENDS POSITIVE ENERGY* DON'T LET THE EXAMINERS SCARE YOU. THEY HAVE ISSUES.

10:11 AM  
Blogger dreamer_bubz said...

are u doing ur amus/ lmus piano/cello exam today??? GOOD LUCK VIV....U'LL PASS WITH FLYING COLOURS =] ahaha did u see sue yean at the center?

2:10 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

i had it at 4:30

gahh.. so late. never had it that late.

nah didn't see anyone i knew o.O

heh. thanks guys.

I BOUGHT A REALLY CUTE T SHIRT TODAY !!!!!! only 13 dollars too. half the price. so happy ~ ^^

10:41 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

...when I go to china, I think I should buy many things. LIKE A WIG. um, I still have not made my yuki shirt. ><' anyway...

so how did it go? was it okay? did you cry? what examiners did you have? do you think you passed? was it......traumatising???

1:18 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

haha no i did not cry.

one examiner looked like a teddy bear. the other was...stately.

what does a yuki shirt look like..

dangly earrings pull my ears down. feels funny xD

..yes. i hope i passed. I HOPE !!!! i better.

it was traumatising to wait.

8:49 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

both male?

!!! I MUST MAKE EARRINGS FOR YOU. er, when i get time.

oh, shirt for my yuki costume. that is, haruhi yuki, not furuba yuki. so, it's like......school uniform.

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com