Thursday, August 10, 2006

korean fish shaped icecream. =]

I HAVE SO MANY OUTLOOK 9. PICTURES ON MY CAMERA !!!!!

at least 80. haha. some of the good ones are on my xanga =]

today was a lot more fun then yesterday. food food food.

don't know what to say.

I LIKE SHUFFLE !!!!! =D . would you rather watch perverted anime or yuri anime? But then again...yuri could be quite perverted too... O_O

my blazer is annoying me. so..bulky. meh i dunno.

gloria loves the camera. on her grave bed i will put a photo of flowers, instead of real ones. i'll even buy her a new camera and film to take into heaven. heh...

haha the bus today was funny. like 40 plc students trying to cram onto the one bus HAHA.. poor passengers xD

i don't know what else to say.

HERE ARE SOME PICS. THE REST ARE ON SOMEWHERE ELSE YAYYY


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com