Saturday, July 29, 2006

hiding behind a cushion.

I am NEVER watching House of Wax again. Stupidest movie, it wouldn't have been scary if it weren't for the music. Paris hilton eww... chad michael murray looks bad in that movie.. and what is that other girl? I LIKED HER !!! she was pretty too.. should get joanne to read this LOL ... We were like cheering everytime they kind of killed the bad guys... LIKE WHEN THAT TWISTED FACE GUY LANDED RIGHT ON TOP OF HIS BROTHER LOLLL. how cool.

I would hate to be waxed..? =\ (when alive, that is)

It's not the scariest movie i have watched. I can't believe it's the only horror movie katherine has watched. But then again, she's just retarded >_> JOKE!

We were eating cake when they cut the ankle tendon thing. damnit! I saw it split though. I hid behind the cushion everytime people said something scary was about to happen. WHO SAID THAT THE CAR BIT WAS SCARY. OMG. IT SO WASN'T LOL. I'LL MAKE A CAR RAM INTO YOU INSTEAD xDD

The other "appropriate" scary bits were scary enough though. Everytime someone screamed, i did too. Goddamnit hahaa. >< I will never look in a mirror again. Actually, the skin peeling was bad. And the knives chopping head off was bad too.

No wait. I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS ANYMORE.

I didn't eat an olive on a pizza today. *sad*

I don't think i will have nightmares. Hopefully. Yeah, not scary enough LOL

And then i banged my head on the wall ARGH haha.

Steph truong has such a flashy house!!! Such a nice house ^_^ I like her curtains. And when we were waiting for the camera to flash. Everyone was posing and... 5 seconds later the flash comes. T_T

Okay. That's enough. I never knew that sumitra could be so...cuddly. LOL ^^

19 Comments:

Blogger Yi-Ling said...

i have never watched a horror movie. unless ummmmm......beneath the surface? was it? is a horror movie. o_O don't think so. oh and um...like half an hour of dreamcatcher. I was so scared of that. insomnia for 2 months. ><'

2:29 PM  
Blogger poobah-kath said...

*cough* excuse me if I don't have this fascination to watch people being killed in the most disgusting ways. I really do get nightmares you know.

4:29 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

aiya.

don't worry. i get nightmares too...but it's mainly from ghost stories. because i can see wax killers, but i can't see ghosts.

6:06 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

what is dream catcher about ?

6:08 PM  
Blogger poobah-kath said...

dream catcher?

7:08 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

err you know i was scared by reading goosebumps when i was small. they were really scary!! ><' and matt used to read them all the time. he was very strange.

dream catcher was so scary. it was the music, see. and it was also quite gory. it was about aliens who invaded the earth and they put themselves into food and then when you ate it they grew and your stomach went really big then eventually they came out when you went to the toilet and you bled all the time out of......um yes. it was SO SCARY. the scene i watched when the person was bleeding, there was like a trail of blood and then, the alien came out of the person and then the guys were trying to shut it in the toilet by sitting on it. it was so scary!! ><' er yes...

6:36 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

... LOL BY SITTING ON IT.

actually, that sounds very disgusting..... =\

yeah, the music is the worst part in horror films. =.=''

i saw one episode of goosebumps on tv and i was so scared !! but the books were okay..enough..

7:21 PM  
Blogger poobah-kath said...

were you talking about dreamcatcher the ghibil movie? huh... it's not horror...

6:31 AM  
Blogger poobah-kath said...

er... nvm about the above.

6:33 AM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

huh whats ghibil ?

1:35 PM  
Blogger poobah-kath said...

nothing... nvm...

8:24 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

are you okay.

9:27 PM  
Blogger poobah-kath said...

wth... what a random question

10:02 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

HUH? THERE'S A DREAMCATCHER ANIME???// WHAT THE HELL. ><'

5:47 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

.......... inform me ??

katherine, tell me what you said earlier on today >.< "

i only heard " only you " and then " clare "

...it's not that embarassing is it =\

please ? I WON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE LOL .. ahem..

i'll draw on your face >_<

7:04 PM  
Blogger poobah-kath said...

ehh... I can't even remember what I said. Blame my cold! My ears are constantly blocked too, therefore my hearing has become majorly sucky. HA!

Oh wait, I think I remember... was that the thing at the lockers?

11:10 AM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

yes. it was.

12:38 PM  
Blogger poobah-kath said...

oh... right...

7:26 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

why won't you tell me.

maybe not here, but mmm..

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com