Wednesday, January 11, 2006

deleted&updated.

ok. i deleted that useless quiz post.

my computer got wiped again. i lost my documents itunes etc again gees.

my sister got msn. how very strange.

and i seem to be getting bloodnoses everynight. damnit.

my bday is in exactly 2 months !! ^_^ hehe...

*jumps up and down*

i want a trampoline. my backyard is big enough for one...








i am depressed.




my friend got cancer. around the heart. pft.

in fact. i have two friends that got cancer. one had leg amputated. but she's alright. can still dance / run / etc.

now i don't know about the other one.

damnit.....

i want to see chicken little. legend of zorro. memoirs of a geisha.





i am. dou fu jai. yay. ^^





and now my dou fu gor gor is dying.




dou fu lou.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com