Saturday, January 07, 2006

this is how i feel.

Jay Chou An Jing Translation
Song Title: Silence


Only piano has been talking with me for the day
The sleeping cello; Silent; Old

I think you’ve make it well understood
I understand and I know too; There is no begrudge in you.

I don’t believe that you are sad too.
Holding your hand. You being with me. It is all in the past now.
I hope he really loves you more than I am.
Then I’ll leave you when it is true.

It is so confound for me to hear you want me to ask you. I do not wish to break up with you.
Why do you want me to be smiling and pretend nothing has happened?
I don’t have the talent to embrace you and him
Please don’t worry too much, I’ll continue to live well.
You are very far away from me and I will slowly walk away too.
Why do I let you choose how and when we break up?
I really have no such talent. I can’t be this quickly silenced.
I’ll learn to give you up. This is all because I love you too much.

wo hui xue de fang qi ni .. shi yi wei wo tai ai ni ..

anyway. sav's bday party. waterbombs. clare chung is really hyper... >_> karen is nice. and priscilla is quiet. i like sushi. count of monte cristo, can't believe she stopped it just at the bit when he was dying...

the world is happyyyyyyy... ^__^ hopefully..

ti amo.

6 Comments:

Blogger Yi-Ling said...

!!! Viv, did you translate this song?? Sorry.....but......um......it sounds so funny!! Like..."I don't have the talent to embrace you and him." It sounds like, the person doesn't have enough skill to embrace both of them at once. o_O

though it sounds nice. and i like the song, actually.

9:43 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

...... haha i copy and pasted it from a website. silly. T_T

HAHA well it's because we all don't have long enough arms. um yes.

it is a really really nice song. video clip on my xanga.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

I really hate his other song. Ke Ai Nu Ren. It's so.....stupid. And it goes on and on and on and on and on.............==' Um. I have decided, I don't really like many of Jay Chou's songs. I don't like Broken Strings either. o_O

Wow, no wonder the translation sounds so.....awkward......

1:31 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

ke ai nu ren. i find it amusing to hear him going about " cute girl " .

he has a lot of songs. have you heard them all? T_____T

i don't like broken strings now either.

yes, you think i write like that? haha

i watched narnia. ahh they cry so much.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

Um....no I haven't. Well, so far I have heard, um, Broken Strings, Qi Li Xiang, Yu Lu Xiang Bei, Ke Ai Nu Ren, and An Jing. I like 3/5. Right....o_O

I'm seeing Narnia tomorrow!! ahahaha.

12:39 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

hahaha.. you should hear tong hua.. (fairytale) blubbee...

hahaa enjoy !!! im going to see chicken little soon !! wawaaaa ^^

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com