Tuesday, January 03, 2006

an jing .. [silence] ..

ok fine. jess has done a recap. so has katherine. and yi-ling. i may as well do one as well haha. including holidays too. to erm, fill up the space. o_O stole yi-ling's idea haha...

recap 2005

term one 2005
i remember being very happy because i had quite a good class. i also remember the very first day of gr 8, and the desks were very...green. LOL and i remember seeing mrs greenhill for the first time and i was like god, is that mrs wilson no.2 with makeover?? haha. ahh camp. now camp was very good. lots of fun and yes standing in the cold for 30min for talking and waking people up.. oops. and yeah i cried. PFT useless i reckon now. anyway yeah. jodie was a very dodgy camp leader. sorry yi-ling but "dodgy" seemed to fit. ^_^ and omg this was the term where i had a huge fight with mandy etc. even jess and i were enemies. and i remember gwen going GOOD MORNING GOOD AFTERNOON etc all through camp. and my birthday was on camp ! dear god. T__T it was strange and i remember buckman and her obsession with 8G's camp leader. tut tut never go for younger men, i say. what else.. oh yeah. i seemed to think term one as happy term but camp is like, all i can remember... *sigh* and then i had big big fight with katherine last day term one. how.. stupid. >__<

term two 2005
err.. i seriously do not remember anything in this term. wait, what months were they.. may june july i think?! *sigh* ok i give up. i just remembered that i started losing friendship with some people but gaining a whole lot more with others. ooh !! music tour camp . now that was pretty fun i guess. i remember us playing musical statues right?? and all these rehearsals and yi-ling, savana and i walking everywhere in the bush. and i had to leave halfway through music camp for something. and i made friends with tanji there. and umm.. yes. and after camp wensi came over to my house.. and she played on my cello haha.. and yes. it was my small cello then. um wait. was macrob exams in this term.. i just remember getting results in august.. um yes. i never told mum about the interview i could have had. and she found out later on and was like omg !! you should've went !! so you could've just gone to macrob !! and im like WHAT THE HECK. i don't want to go to macrob. gees. T_T

term three 2005
oh this term. hmph. actually um i got A+ on geography project. haha yay. serious tour rehearsals were going through and all the staff especially mr ross were on major panic attacks and god knows what. and yeah hamerton pranks with yi-ling and well.. the whole idea of wagging tutorials itself. omg it was so stupid!

term three holidays 2005
haha!! it was TOUR WOOOT . i loved tour. i remember on the bus to melb airport i made vivian wong call me so we talked the whole way and sav was just looking dead and after i got off she was.. annoyed. >_> but whatever. i took pictures of everybody and with her so hopefully she was happy again. o_O NOT. lol whatever. i made better friends with tanji and steph larkin on tour. and a lot more friends. tour was so good apart from the time i got colic in hong kong. and when i kind of got into trouble when i just ..ran off the train between malaysia and singapore HAHA. and i had many other events as well. *sigh* we had buffets like every night and everyone felt bloated and mr ross had not exploded yet. he will one day, i bet. um not that i was waiting for him to explode but he must have major cellulite everywhere. wait, do men get cellulite. i don't know actually. haha who cares. and then barbara commented my cello as percussion instrument... >_> the umm buckles haha.

term four 2005
um this term. was pretty stressful actually. well yes. and i like failed everything. how sad. and by two weeks to end of school i was already not doing any work. and LOL MS STOKYVICH and her sudden bitchy mood as substitute teacher LOL. now that was funny. and johnston's sudden pms mood gees. and all this... stuff. and omg we all thought that katherine would leave but she's not going to..yet. gees katherine. haha >_> and umm.. i think this term a lot of parties were held. i think? or maybe that was term three. um yes. and i became really close with jessica and that helped with like, everything. if she ever reads this.. I LOVE YOU JESS LOL .. and umm.. i'm just kinda sad. year eight has finished. year 9 now. ooh and then we all found out whether we got into accel or not. that was great. though some of us got into extension but hey that's still good.. right? whatever won't bother comforting here. everyone's over it anyway. i think we went to darkzone this term. and that was mad. hehe

term four holidays 2005 - 2006
ok. we went to snowy mountains and i climbed mt kosciusko. and i got tanned again. gees. and i lost my phone and ipod due to some retarded fire. i'm getting a new phone soon anyway. im using my old phone now so yeah.. whoever wants my old mobile phone number, ask for it. and well i talk on the phone too much. must stop ! >__< and i have taken to reading. since there is nothing better to do. even internet is boring me. and i like jay chou , initial d and jay chou songs again. they are rad. =] and yes. my favourite song now, is an jing - jay chou. a very pretty song.. if you want it i can send it to you. =] it's like a love song. it pains me too. bringing back stupid memories !! omg i am so over him. T__T i will not think of him. and don't even ask about who and what i am talking about. if you want info about him, just go to my asiagroove page and read. i refuse to say anything else.

omg what am i saying. this song is ruining me. teh ah wells. it is so good. *sigh*

alright i have to go. boxhill now.. haha

13 Comments:

Blogger Yi-Ling said...

OMG I realised I missed out on so much with my recap. *sigh* Oh well. And I tried to make mine like Kath's and it didn't work. Maybe I should, um, edit it. I mean, I missed out music camp. How could I miss out music camp????? It was so funnnn............ =='

Stokyvich. Er. Don't you mean, um, Stojkovich?? We were forced to learn it on day one of year 7 because she was our form teacher.....

Cool. Can you send me the song?

4:41 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

haha well edit it then haha. umm i don't really care about how to spell her name. T_T i know how to say it so yes.

lol remind me next time you come online. btw some of the songs i sent you.. can you send some back to me too? because like.. my ipod's kinda gone and my computer didn't save all of my songs.

i missed out on a lot in my recap still though. ah whatever.

5:55 PM  
Blogger poobah-kath said...

omg... only true music freaks would consider music camp fun. I mean... wth...

Mrs Stojkovich was such a bitch to Mandy and me. Seriously, she always yelled and seperated us. I hate her... That was in art btw...

yummy yummy, viv is in lurveeee

__, ,__
>>>-- ( - \/ - )--|>


damn it... it doesn't look like love heart...

5:55 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

i am not in love !!!

at least . i don't think i am. T__T haha.

lol stojkovich was pretty funny last last year... i think i annoyed her a lot. i always ask questions about colour in art. i think i annoyed emily to with that last year then.. mwahaha

well. at least the arrow looks arrow-ish

6:03 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

What the hell. How is that supposed to be a heart.

Omg last year me and Linh were, like, such goody-goody's in art. I was always behind, and also I had washing obsession, so I would always wash all the painting things and then we would be late because Linh would wait for me. Um. Yes. Anyway........

I liked Mrs Stojkovich !! Kath you are just a......non teacher person. o_O

10:02 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

how come you're so obsessed with drawing like that now... everyone does that in asiagroove and it's always the same pictures and it looks so... tb-ish. T__T

haha. yeah remember in camp, ying. you like offered to do the dishes and stuff. i actually liked washing up during camp. in fact, i think only you and me ever did the washing for the group...o.O

i like ms baxter. hehe. lol she's just trying not to be a teacher's pet. not working.

lol being a teacher's pet isn't that bad really actually. i actually liked being one. haha.

10:23 PM  
Blogger poobah-kath said...

I tell you, every teacher gets PMS. I just think that Stojkovich had PMS every single time Mandy and I had Art 1. She gets so cranky. Thank god we don't have to do art anymore. I mean, I'm so sucky... I don't know if I even got an A+ in it. Oh wait, I did, but even then...

How can you have a washing obsession?! I mean, with art things?! wth?! Fine, I am a bit obsessed with the dishes at home but that's so much better than being obsessed with art things... I mean.... wth????

Oh, one last thing, how could have liked washing dishes at camp?! It was so unhygenic!

8:17 AM  
Blogger poobah-kath said...

woops... I meant unhygienic. damn typos

8:18 AM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

it was pretty fun. except being in the dark and getting wet wasn't fun. pft.

lol i like washing the dishes.

lol that's cause she hated you guys.

12:25 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

I like washing everything...um...and art things are cool, because the paint always dries on it and i can use my fingernails to pick it off. Ahahaha. and i do it with cooking stuff too.

i like washing dishes too. I wanted to wash the dishes at kath's house but she wouldn't let me. =='

6:54 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

omg yi-ling you're crazy. i'd...scrape the dried paint off with.. those art bendable knives things !!! not with fingernails. gosh they would be like, wrecked. T__T and i hate having stuff under my nails... o.O

i like it when you get glue on yourself and you just kind of wait for it to dry, and then you peel it off ^^

haha..well maybe you should've done something else. i love vacumming !! >_>

ok this makes us sound like cleaning nerds or i don't know. T_T

8:25 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

what the hell. i like ironing, actually. hmmm. i seriously doubt that she would have let me iron, though. um. particularly all her clothes, which she won't let me see in the first case. =='

omg i hate glue on myself. it's like.....dead skin. o_O

well......i mean......my fingernails are often wrecked.......

8:10 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

i like ironing too. hahaha.. omg when i was 4 yrs old i touched the metal part of the iron when it was still hot and i got this..lump. 2nd finger right hand. and then um xmas came and suddenly it..went. T_T and i was like mum! santa got it off for me! >_> haha

well um. think. if you started doing all their housework, it might turn out to be an insult, rather then....actual "help". like, as if you were showing them how to do things properly.. >_>

lol well i don't know. my fingernails are nice now haha. not that i treat them often.

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com