Monday, July 09, 2012

new shoes


Hehe, my sister and i got new shoes! Each of them are on sale at $29.95 (RRP $59.95) at Sportsgirl and i got them in a size 8 even though i am usually a size 7. I never buy from Sportsgirl because it is so overpriced but these heels are pretty reasonable. I was actually going to buy the middle pair for my sister's birthday a month ago but thought $60 was a bit much for Sportsgirl quality.


My sister first bought this pair and when she came home i asked if there was a blue pair and there was! So i went there myself today. 


These heels are actually really comfortable and at first i didn't want to buy them at $60 because i'd rather buy real patent leather heels that have a nicer finish at that price but $30 is alright haha. 


The colour is a bit off but they are a teal-turquoise kind of colour... they are nice to touch too :) What i like most about the fuschia and turquoise heels - apart from the colour and material - is that the pointed toe really does elongate your leg and make it look slimmer AND that the heel height is just right for me (~8-10cm) hehehe

So yeah... i went in trying to find a dress for mccc ball... came out with two pairs of heels instead damnit. hehe


4 Comments:

Blogger f i o n a said...

oooh I like the toecap one! :D

11:07 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

i love all 3 pairs! very pretty colours and black is just classic and the toecap makes it so interesting!

3:33 AM  
Blogger f i o n a said...

why you no blogging :(

9:07 PM  
Blogger ChloĆ«, Wardrobe Quarry said...

I love those capped ones!

Wardrobe Quarry

I am holding a giveaway on my blog if you are interested in checking it out.
Wardrobe Quarry - Endless Wardrobe Giveaway

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com