Tuesday, May 15, 2012

pee pee pee


I should stop eating and start studying. And stop singing climax to myself lol...

My next post will feature my latest shopping haul over the past month and more food! I start my urinalysis experiment tonight too lol... We have to take five tablets of a certain substance (mine is NaHCO3) at every meal from the day before the prac and collect our pee until the prac in a 2.5L container that they gave us... HAHA... To be honest, i don't know what NaHCO3 will do but i do know that the people who got Diamox (diuretic) will be peeing a lot more..

So don't come near me tomorrow. Actually no you all better come to lunch still... i just won't let anyone touch my container lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com