Sunday, May 27, 2012

need cake. now.


This is hilarious LOL. 

Life is pretty boring and filled with tummy aches for now. My hands are too cold to write and i just had to unblock my kitchen sink.... yay. Ended up washing dishes in the laundry basin anyway. 

Swotvac sucks and i'm looking forward to yum cha on thursday already. Oh, and my ball dress should be coming in the mail this week and i'm craving cheesecake so badly gahhhh. We have a new juicer now and my mum likes to be super healthy and give me some weird potion with ginger in it. Apparently a glass of fresh juice a day decreases your chance of getting Alzheimers disease. Okay then.

I could really do with a tiramisu or a coffee cheesecake or just about any cheesecake now. Damnit. 

3 Comments:

Blogger Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Great post: I like this funny parody so much!
What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???
Win a Romwe dress +$50 freebies and a secret gift

12:18 AM  
Blogger SuetSuet said...

That video is hilarious !!!! Good luck for exams :)

12:58 AM  
Blogger f i o n a (miss.tea) said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAA OMG THAT WAS HILARIOUS

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com