Tuesday, June 12, 2012

swoppo doppo


hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :D

I'm in a pretty good mood today because my second exam went fairly well and my asos dress came in the mail today yay! I have to start studying for my third exam (which is tomorrow lol.........) but don't worry it's only breadth.. not core. I still want to do relatively well though otherwise all the effort i put into the three assignments beforehand will go to waste.

My right toes are so tingly at the moment. It was tingly for about a week to the point that i couldn't sleep at night because i kept wanting to scratch it but then it stopped after i started exercising more to keep the circulation going and.. yeah. But then i had this weird fan blowing on me for 2 hours in the exam and came out with freezing feet... which is tingly now too. Stupid fan.

I made Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup the other day. It tasted awesome :D Planning to do more cooking and baking this week :) ie - I want to try and bake Julia's Melting Moments from Masterchef because i want to see how good they really are... And maybe some pork, fennel and apple sausage rolls too??? Because i feel like some right now :D With a tomato sauce smiley face YAY


1 Comments:

Blogger sartob said...

i totally fell in love with the song <3 thanks for sharing ;)
good luck with your exam there! and yeah i go to monash lol. how did u figure it out?
anyway i'm kinda arranging a blogger meet up next july/aug, fancy to join?
email me at sarajosephinetobing@yahoo.com for further info ;) cheers!

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com